How many have you seen carrying openly?

UATKP

Uncle Al
Question for all you Oklahomans:
I'm curious about how many people have you seen open carrying since the law went into effect?
Please include the city and businesses where you noticed them, if you can remember...

One.
I've "Loose Carried" AKA big time print or lower holster showing.
Might be a weather thing as it is cool now and I need a jacket.

My off duty open carry is a "modified open carry" as I was taught at glynco. I wear a very light jacket (raid jacket) over my weapon with my keys in the pocket. It still gives me the element of surprise and as an added bonus it helps with retention. Not only that but I dont like stupid people giving me their uneducated opinion on guns. I carry to protect my family. Not as a conversation starter or to create confrontations with idiots.

Just my opinion...

Question for all you Oklahomans:
I'm curious about how many people have you seen open carrying since the law went into effect?
Please include the city and businesses where you noticed them, if you can remember...

1 in Wally World Midwest City

Had a guy open carry (.38) come to a yard sale at our house. I was a little surprised as I've never had that happen before. I wasn't really upset, because I was carrying my 9MM concealed. I knew he was armed, but he had no idea I was also.

Had a guy open carry (.38) come to a yard sale at our house. I was a little surprised as I've never had that happen before. I wasn't really upset, because I was carrying my 9MM concealed. I knew he was armed, but he had no idea I was also.

The key concept is "he had no idea" in other words , clueless.

Lets say this guy walks into a MS13 garage sale. No one else there, as he is looking at junk, a tire iron breaks his skull open. They drive the car into the garage, and this guys wife and kids never see him again. It is as if he vanished.

What could make a person a target? Any thing that flashes bling. Guns, cash, jewelry, nice car. The open carry gun is not a deterrent, it can be a target on your back.

Very perceptive SR9.

N R A pushing more gun myths...gotta scare those members into sending money.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back