How low can one get?

What a sleazebag. Give him his $15 back and put a boot in his rearend toward the exit.

Last edited:
Derrick Hunter says he had to pay to fire off a few rounds at the Maryland Small Arms Range in Upper Marlboro one Monday last year. But because it was "Ladies' Day," women there did not.
"Just because I'm a man doesn't mean I should have to pay more," Hunter said.
Hunter filed a lawsuit for $200,000 with his attorney, Jimmy Bell.
Hunter is a special police officer and came to the range to practice shooting. Bell explained, "They told him he had to pay $15. He said, 'Fine.' He paid the money."
"Two ladies came up behind me. He told them they were free, so I asked him..., 'Why did I have to pay to use the range and they didn't?'," Hunter recalled. "He said, 'Because they're women, and you don't fit the criteria.'"
Hunter complained to the Prince George's Human Relations Commission, who agreed the range was breaking the law.

Hunter is a "Special Police Officer"??
Yeah he's 'special' allright.....Sounds to me like his dumba$$ should just pay the fees, STFU and stop acting like a friggin spoiled crybaby!

If I were the editor, I would have replaced the word used several times "man" with male or Beeeaattttccch. Ain't no man. Man!
Hey Derrick, I think you are late for your manicure appointment.
It is metro-sexual males like this that are the new normal. Boy are my grandsons gonna have a rough road ahead.
As long as I am alive they will respect women and they will learn what it means to be a man.

OH oh, somebody heard me, SWAT is busting down my door. Gotta go.

Honestly... I'll bet when he was younger, he didn't mind ladies night at the bar. Hey, it's a promotion Mr. Getrichquick! You'd have to walk around all the time thinking "poor me, I never get a fair shake" for this pathetic excuse of a lawsuit to even pop into your mind. If the women had to pay and he got to shoot for free, would he still be suing?

I was just thinking the same thing, nofrets; I wonder how much money I could get from various bars I've been to. Can you believe they would discriminate against me for being a man(who happens to love a woman with a few drinks in her)?

"Bell countered, "If they made him pay more money because he was black, would you still have that way of looking at it?""

I'm surprised no one picked up or commented on this part so far. Apparently running a promotion is like trying to reinstate Jim Crow laws. I'm sure this **** has no problem getting a law enforcement discount or getting things for free because of it.

But seriously, $200,000 over a $15 fee? Was your life impacted so much that you feel you need $199,985 extra? What a scumbag, if this guy is actually a police officer he should be terminated just as those who get DUIs, commit crimes or get their names posted in the paper in a negative way do.

He's suing the range for $200,000 because he had to pay $15 , which apparently he's been paying all the time. The range was probably trying to get some women involvement which in my opinion is a good thing. Nice to see some women on the range to brighten up the place. Yep, this officer is "VERY" special!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back