~Horrible Bullying of an innocent 10 year old child by Teenaged Scumbags~

The problem I see is that when us old folks were growing up at one point or another the bully picked on the wrong kid, or the kid being bullied got fed up and the bully got his a$$ beat. Most bullies are cowards and a good beating gets through. In today's politically correct society fighting back is not allowed and the kid that fights back get the punsiment, bullies are emboldened. I have taught my sons to never start a fight and walk away from trouble when possible, but also to defend themselves when necessary, this landed me in the principals office where they realized I will always have my kids back if they are right.

I might be wrong, but that's my stance.

No your stance is not wrong i.m.h.o.

A few years ago while walking my 7 year old son to school I was compelled to forcefully order an 11 year old bully into the principals office.
This kid was verbally threatening both my son and I. The foul & abusive language that he was using towards the both of us was not the language of any 11 year old that I have ever heard before.

The school ended up reporting the incident to the police (standard procedure they claimed).
The next day I had to meet with the police at the school to tell them 'my side of the story'. :rolleyes:

Long story short, the cops ended up lecturing me a bit without arresting me. :rolleyes:

But the good news is that the older kid has stopped bullying my son and now he respectfully says 'hello' whenever he see's us. :victory:

If this poor child was my kid, I would probably be in jail right now because I would have opened up a serious can of wupp a$$ on those teenaged punks! I probably would have b*tch slapped the bus driver also! :angry:
Sometime ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Just remember to never admit anything and deny , deny, deny.
Watch out for cameras too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back