~Horrible Bullying of an innocent 10 year old child by Teenaged Scumbags~

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
In the very disturbing video, 10 year old Cequan is forced to endure sexual and racial slurs. Additionally, the teenaged punks also take their assault to even more disturbing heights, as they hold a lit cigarette lighter to burn the victims skin, The Daily Mail reports. The poor child victim can be heard screaming and begging for the two to stop their abuse, pleas that went unheard.

10-Year-Old Cequan Haskins Abused & Burned by Teens on a Virginia Bus | Video | TheBlaze.com

If this poor child was my kid, I would probably be in jail right now because I would have opened up a serious can of wupp a$$ on those teenaged punks! I probably would have b*tch slapped the bus driver also! :angry:

It's all part of growing up. Always has been. There are the popular and strong and the weak and friendless. Usually the weak and friendless end up being the boss of the popular but not always. Such is life. And so it goes. Only difference is that YouTube and cheap flip cameras exist. Nothing to see here.

It's all part of growing up. Always has been. There are the popular and strong and the weak and friendless. Usually the weak and friendless end up being the boss of the popular but not always. Such is life. And so it goes. Only difference is that YouTube and cheap flip cameras exist. Nothing to see here.

>>>You Are An Idiot<<<
~SMFH~

I just don't understand how this stuff still goes on. I mean, in this day and age, with bullying being in the spotlight for quite some time now, how do the adults (bus driver) not get involved? I'm with you dude except I would have gone a different route...I would have ****** up the parents of those boys the exact same way

>>>You Are An Idiot<<<
~SMFH~

Well thought out rebuttal. Different opinion, must be an idiot. God this forum is frustrating.

Well thought out rebuttal. Different opinion, must be an idiot. God this forum is frustrating.

We've all been insulted at one time or another. We've all dealt with, or had to deal with "bullies", at some point at school, work, or somewhere else in life. But you think it's no big deal that some ********* tried to burn a kid with a lighter? If your kid comes home and says "someone burned me!", are you going to say "Oh well, that's life."? My experience, and admittedly it's long ago has always been that a "dealt with" bully is one you won't have to "deal" with again.

If that was my child being assaulted by your child and you came at me with that attitude we definately would have problems......
Your point of view shows your blatent disreguard for this childs safety and PERSONAL SPACE! You should be ashamed.....

Outlaw, I thought it was a great rebuttal. This isn't a different opinion, it is not normal growing up and the bullying is over the top, unacceptable.

>>>You Are An Idiot<<<
~SMFH~

Were you not the one to say bullying is part of growing up? Way I see it is being called an idiot is part of growing up on this forum.

Teenagers bullying a 10 year old and assaulting him is despicable, they should know better. They should be thrown in a dark hole, and their parents should be in the next cell for failing as a parent!

We've all been insulted at one time or another. We've all dealt with, or had to deal with "bullies", at some point at school, work, or somewhere else in life. But you think it's no big deal that some ********* tried to burn a kid with a lighter? If your kid comes home and says "someone burned me!", are you going to say "Oh well, that's life."? My experience, and admittedly it's long ago has always been that a "dealt with" bully is one you won't have to "deal" with again.

Have fun in jail. Wow. Speechless.

There's a difference between picking on and torture. Picked on is what happened to me and my friends when I was a kid and an argument could be made that this is a natural part of growing up (toughens you up and helps give you thick skin, etc.). Torture did not occur when I was a kid and that is what this was.

If that was my child being assaulted by your child and you came at me with that attitude we definately would have problems......
Your point of view shows your blatent disreguard for this childs safety and PERSONAL SPACE! You should be ashamed.....

Link Removed

It's disgraceful to see stronger kids bullying a weaker child. This type of behavior, unacceptable. Period.

The problem I see is that when us old folks were growing up at one point or another the bully picked on the wrong kid, or the kid being bullied got fed up and the bully got his a$$ beat. Most bullies are cowards and a good beating gets through. In today's politically correct society fighting back is not allowed and the kid that fights back get the punsiment, bullies are emboldened. I have taught my sons to never start a fight and walk away from trouble when possible, but also to defend themselves when necessary, this landed me in the principals office where they realized I will always have my kids back if they are right.

I might be wrong, but that's my stance.

The problem I see is that when us old folks were growing up at one point or another the bully picked on the wrong kid, or the kid being bullied got fed up and the bully got his a$$ beat. Most bullies are cowards and a good beating gets through. In today's politically correct society fighting back is not allowed and the kid that fights back get the punsiment, bullies are emboldened. I have taught my sons to never start a fight and walk away from trouble when possible, but also to defend themselves when necessary, this landed me in the principals office where they realized I will always have my kids back if they are right.

I might be wrong, but that's my stance.

Holy Crap! Sanity is alive! The sky isn't falling, the cost of internet and cameras are.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back