Home Invasion In Houston Last Night - Homeowner Wins

mistergus75

Two masked punks force a man into the house, demanding money and ransacking the place.

Surprise! Homeowner's a CHL holder, and had his own gun.

Link Removed

In Texas, lots of good guys are armed, amazing BG's still try this stuff.

Two masked punks force a man into the house, demanding money and ransacking the place.

Link Removed

Chalk another one up for the good guys!
These types of news reports really brighten my day! =-)

Sounds like dad has been hanging out with the wrong people. Probably drug related.

Now WHY would you make such a stupid statement with this info? You always make some comment like this when anybody defend themselves and their family. I asked you once and now ask you again, "Do you even own a gun?"

Probably drug related.

Why do you say that? There is not even a hint about drugs in the story. Do you usually jump immediately to a conclusion without any facts to support it, or is it that you only do that on this board?

Good for the Uncle, I say. Home invasions have been on the rise in Houston this past year or so due to the huge influx of transplants for the job markets. Our house, in a decent neighborhood in NW Houston, was broken into in June (The Chad Holley case for those of you in Houston). While they caught these 4 perps because of a diligent neighbor, there have been at least 8-10 other breakins in the area since. The Sherriff's dept knows that we, and most of our neighbors, are armed and are just waiting until the low-lifes catch one of us at home.

Aw -- c'mon guys. Quit being so hard on ~AutisM~ -- bless his soul. He has a good heart.

Unfortunately it just doesn't pump enough blood to his brain.

Regards -- Al

Now WHY would you make such a stupid statement with this info? You always make some comment like this when anybody defend themselves and their family. I asked you once and now ask you again, "Do you even own a gun?"

Because he is a micro cephalic troll, pay him no mind.

Aw -- c'mon guys. Quit being so hard on ~AutisM~ -- bless his soul. He has a good heart.

Unfortunately it just doesn't pump enough blood to his brain.

Regards -- Al

Yeah he always thinks if the best lines to post instantly then we have to pick him apart and he doesn't speak after . Lol

I'm happy he was able to defend himself and his family. That's what self-defense weapons are for.

I'm sad to hear about another situation in which a person just living an ordinary life had to be engaged in such a tragic and life threatening event.

Bravo to this man. Took a beating and still found the opportunity to protect himself, his family and who knows how many else. Ridding society of such trash is exponential in prevention. My hat is off to him and a helluva pat on the back. I hope he can cope and handle it psychologically.

From the perspective of an after the shooting event...his attitude of regret will be useful in avoiding further legal hassles. However, it is unfortunate that his attitude expresses a failure to understand at the most basic level that he was the victim and he had every right to fight back, as he did. He prevailed and he should be proud of that. Unfortunately, expressing that opinion might cause him some grief in some parts of this country...lesson learned...be contrite on the outside and smile on the inside.

What a wonderful ending to the story. I applaud the man for his control and presence of mind, waiting for an opportunity before acting. That not only saved his life, it saved the lives of his sister and niece. While it had to be a traumatic event for the young girl, it is something she will never forget. Perhaps, on a positive note, it will help her choose her friends and associates wisely.

From the perspective of an after the shooting event...his attitude of regret will be useful in avoiding further legal hassles. However, it is unfortunate that his attitude expresses a failure to understand at the most basic level that he was the victim and he had every right to fight back, as he did. He prevailed and he should be proud of that. Unfortunately, expressing that opinion might cause him some grief in some parts of this country...lesson learned...be contrite on the outside and smile on the inside.

Here is a man who has spent his career saving lives, wile he knows that he is justified, to take a life is not something that he can just shrug off.

Link Removed

Not sure where you get "chl" from?

Says nothing about chl. Sounds like the opposite actually.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back