Holsters

I did tell you I know one of the owners through business.

So far, there has been only one other member that behaved like you and apparently has a connection with the owner. He is getting regularly banned for significantly longer periods of time. The forum owner sets the forum rules. As I said, duly noted.

So do you wana talk aboult holsters?

We already did.

So far, there has been only one other member that behaved like you and apparently has a connection with the owner. He is getting regularly banned for significantly longer periods of time.
I've been accused of being 'wardog' and 'blueshell' so far, I trust it's one of those you speak of. And I see you get away with a lot yourself. Anyway it sort-of tells you what the owner thinks of the forum. He knows this place is a troll fest but it gets views and so it's another avenue to adveretise the blog and get a little business from 3rd party advertising, like myself. He doesn't care that we be civil to eachother, only that it doesn't get so bad we scare off those many, many unregistered guest readers.

I've been accused of being 'wardog' and 'blueshell' so far, I trust it's one of those you speak of. And I see you get away with a lot yourself. Anyway it sort-of tells you what the owner thinks of the forum. He knows this place is a troll fest but it get views and so it's another avenue to adveretise the blog and get a little business from 3rd parties advertising, like myself. He doesn't care that we be civil to eachother, only that it doesn't get so bad we scare off those many, many unregistered guest readers.

It is none of the ones you mentioned. There is a difference between trolling and calling forum members dumbasses and stupid. The latter one usually gets you banned quickly. Off-topic trolling gets you banned over time.

In any case, it is always the content of posts that show if a forum member provides valuable information or is just here to troll other members. As I said before, you have now 90+ posts and didn't provide much content.

So far, you haven't posted anything about holsters in this thread, which is what this thread is about.

It is none of the ones you mentioned. There is a difference between trolling and calling forum members dumbasses and stupid. The latter one usually gets you banned quickly. Off-topic trolling gets you banned over time.

In any case, it is always the content of posts that show if a forum member provides valuable information or is just here to troll other members. As I said before, you have now 90+ posts and didn't provide much content.

So far, you haven't posted anything about holsters in this thread, which is what this thread is about.
This forum exists for advertising, you'll find the information I have to offer when you click on my add and come to my website :)

I carry my Ruger 9mm LCR or Colt 45 Defender easily concealed in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster, in either my front or back pocket. Draw time is about 2 seconds from either pocket. When driving, the gun is easily accessible resting in the door panel.

My shoulder holster is from Uncle Mikes. Eventually I will need to replace it with a leather version by somebody.

Uncle Mikes' are completely adjustable, but they have a lot of plastic on them. I cut away all the plastic parts with nail clippers and replaced them with loops of tied para cord. More comfortable and reliable that way.

Okay so now we are talking about other holsters besides Alien Gear. I have several leather pocket holsters by Link Removed I like them and have them for Glock 33 and 42, XDS, LC9s, CW-380, LCP and S&W J frame. I have a Bianchi Pocket holster for a LCP Custom, a Galco pocket holster and Crossbreed pocket holster for Colt Mustang XSP.. Cook's Kydex IWB holster for 45 Shield and one on the way for a Taurus PT 111 G2. Similar Kydex IWB from 'On Your 6' for a XD 45 SC Mod 2. I have a fancy leather IWB from High Noon for a 1911 3.5" and four of the cheap 'softy' ones for a XDS, G-29, G-33 and LCR. I don't plan on shooting any part of my anatomy ( not that the wife would miss it) with any gun AIWB or not.

I know people that have them and love them. I chose keyholeholsters.com over alien gear, personally being a small veteran own business, same basic designs. Just another option if you are interested.

I have been using a Bianchi model 152 pocket holster for my LCP II, it is for a LCP and due to the larger trigger guard the LCP II won't seat completely, so I have now ordered a RKBA flat holster, I know I will like it, but it takes six weeks. In the interim I have ordered a Blue Force Gear pocket holster for a LCP II for $20 and it has shipped. I also ordered a Boraii holster for $20. Now there are many choices where six or seven months ago there were none.

I received the flimsy Blue Force Gear holster for the LCP II and it does work. It is better suited to a regular LCP though. I will use it for my LCP Custom when my RKBA holster shows up (Long lead time). The BFG is very thin leather and does provide complete trigger protection and a easy draw. It is a bargain at $20, that is much better than a generic nylon holster.
I had also ordered the Boraii holsters for four different guns. (BORAII stands for -- Bill Of Rights Amendment II) the Boraii are minimalist Kydex holsters that cover the trigger guard and have a large fin or flap to keep the gun positioned in the pocket. It woks okay on my LCP II and on my LCR 38, but takes a lot of effort to come off the RM-380. Tension is not adjustable except by heat gun. They are $20-21.

Does everyone have any opinions on alien gear holsters

K so I'm late replying:
AG holsters are well made with good materials. BUT for me, toooo big a pain to put on. I tossed mine (for a 1911) after wearing it for a 3 week test period. Wish I'd have returned it but...
Apparently there's a lot of people who use AG tho, else they'd be out of business. Probably just a personal preference thing.

If you buy one, test it for 2-3 days and if it doesn't work for u then return it..

USAF(Ret)

I’ve heard nothing but good things about alien gear. I’m looking into getting one myself for my Glock 22

I choose a Bianchi clip on holster for solid retention, comfort, and versatility to carry my 1911 Colt Defender.
Link Removed

I use a IWB alien gear holster for my Concealed carry, and it's the best. Great for not printing. Fully ajustable for height and can't.

Sent from my RCT6513W87 using Link Removed

I have used 4 in my entire lifetime and the most recent one, the VersaCarry holster has been the best so far. it really does not disappoint with its sturdy leather.

I have several Versacarry too and they are pretty good as OWB Slide type holsters, the muzzle and most of the barrel hang exposed, but most of the frame and all of the trigger are protected.
I have also gotten a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster for my Springfield 911 380 and really like it.
My wife bought a DeSantis Criss Cross for her G-42 and she loves the comfort and fast presentation.so she bought a DeSantis Sky Cop for her G-17. I have a Gen 4 G-19 coming, I never like the Glock Compact frame and neither did she, but I bet that Sky Cop will be in use with that said G-19 soon enough, she's a Glock Girl.
I have added some High Noon pocket holsters for my Colt Detective Specials should I ever want to carry one. They work and were on sale.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back