Here it comes... Look out... The line in the sand is being approached...

Looks like I will no longer be spending any of my vacation and my money in CommieCal. I cannot even protect myself with an unloaded gun, so I assume CA will warrant your safety anytime you are in CA. Yea Right. So long CA on my vacation plans.

"England countered that California law currently lets gun owners carry an unloaded weapon so it can be quickly loaded and used in self-defense if needed."

:wacko::fie::no:

By the definition of "bare", the judge is right. There is no constitutional basis for concealed carry, only open carry. They need to remove the unloaded requirement though as it is an infringment by proxy and there is no other way to intepret that.

"Wait a minute BG, I carry a revolver and have to load six rounds. I'll be with you in a minute!"

California, land of a thousand laughs, a gargantuan State debt and deficit, quite a few million welfare drones and illegals, a rather bizzare collection of "Politicians" at the Fed level and a left over Hippie as the most recent Gov.

Is it any wonder such "judgements" as this come from there?

Not here!

GG

Ok, so say I carry an Auto with a Mag in but not one chambered. Is this not considered "UNLOADED"?

Completely agree with ya Gunny. ALL the people that they told NOT TO USE these drugs in the 60's & 70's. Are now running the State. The inmates at the Asylum have taken over.

Looks like I will no longer be spending any of my vacation and my money in CommieCal. I cannot even protect myself with an unloaded gun, so I assume CA will warrant your safety anytime you are in CA. Yea Right. So long CA on my vacation plans.

+100 along with NY, IL, MA & a few others (mostly on each coast).

An unfortunate rub is I have to go into the Kali Gulag for 2 weeks in June to visit my eldest daughter in Long Beach with an insistent friend visiting from Germany (who's never been to Kali & wants to run the coastal highway to the Bay Area then back through Yosemite). Over 800 miles of desolate desert & mountains, en route & back, wrought with predatory 2-legged rabid chuckleheads is usually not a concern, since I'm always equipped & good to go across NM, AZ & NV. But on this run, I have to leave my usual EDC CZ75B Stainless 18+1 9mm & Yugo M70 AB2 Underfolder & 20 rd mag Bandoleer "Truck-gun safety net" at home (common sense travel companions here in the sunny SW where I can run with whatever - loaded, cocked & locked, ready to rock).

I sure hope Kali won't have a prob with me taking a secured S&W 686+ .357 4" & my Mossy 500 with a Knox SpecOps Stock with attached PowerPack System (unloaded of course & stashed under the back seat of my Dodge Ram, with plenty of defensive ammo), as I roll along inside the Gulag...because they are coming along for the ride. I don't like being told to get "naked" just because I cross a border from the remote hinterlands of Free States where handy "fire-power" is as sensible as carrying extra gas & water for potential emergencies & survival.

<snipped for brevity>
I sure hope Kali won't have a prob with me taking a secured S&W 686+ .357 4" & my Mossy 500 with a Knox SpecOps Stock with attached PowerPack System (unloaded of course & stashed under the back seat of my Dodge Ram, with plenty of defensive ammo), as I roll along inside the Gulag...because they are coming along for the ride. I don't like being told to get "naked" just because I cross a border from the remote hinterlands of Free States where handy "fire-power" is as sensible as carrying extra gas & water for potential emergencies & survival.

God Bless YOU and YOURS on your trip, mate! 'Hope you do not get into trouble by advertising this fact above...

God Bless YOU and YOURS on your trip, mate! 'Hope you do not get into trouble by advertising this fact above...
I think I'll be fine...been researching the myriad of BS Kali laws for a bit, in anticipation..just trying to keep up as it goes.

However, If anyone reading this has any advisement about my intended travel companions in the Gulag...2-cents worth & other informed thoughts by residents of Kali is very much appreciated.

I to will be visiting the peoples republic of california sometime in the next two months, and i also plan on carrying some protection with me. I find it totally rediculous that a state thinks it has a right to take away my right to protect my self.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back