Help tracking down a gun shop

Lokirevenge

Greetings, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it's the only forum that made logical sense. I'm trying to track down a shop somewhere that would carry a SigPro 2022. I've checked the only few in my area, and can't seem to find one. The last place that had one, sold it before I could come up with the funds to purchase it. I'm looking for my first handgun for daily carry, and the SigPro is the only one out of the many I handled to feel just right. For reference, I'm in Northfield.

Thanks for any help that's offered, and again, I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this.

Try the fin feather fur on Bagley dr in Middleburg hts. 440-243-9400 they are the chepest I seen around. Plus they may have it. Any gun shop should be able to order for you. You will not go wrong with the fin. Hope it helps.

I don't know that Sig would ship directly for a customer but would require a dealer to order it. A suggestion would for the OP would to be buy it online from somewhere like Bud's Gun Shop and have them ship it to a local FFL. I checked and Buds has several different models in stock and from everything I have heard Buds has a great reputation.

Contact your local FFL's to get their policy and pricing on the transfer fee. They will walk you through the process.

I don't know that Sig would ship directly for a customer but would require a dealer to order it. A suggestion would for the OP would to be buy it online from somewhere like Bud's Gun Shop and have them ship it to a local FFL. I checked and Buds has several different models in stock and from everything I have heard Buds has a great reputation.

Contact your local FFL's to get their policy and pricing on the transfer fee. They will walk you through the process.

I was hoping to avoid the whole FFL transfer deal. The process can take a while, and given the circumstances that I'd rather not get into, I'd like to have the weapon in my hands ASAP. I will finally be coming into the funds that I've lacked for so long, but the shop I usually go to only has/had one in stock, and it's a tad overpriced. The SigPro 2022 usually sells for right around 400$, and they're asking 460, however, I'll be getting a holster and ammo for another 40$, so I'm still not sure if I want to go through with it at that price. As I said in my OP, I spent weeks upon weeks going all over, handling all sorts of weapons and none of them had quite the same feel as this weapon does. I can't bring myself to rely on something that doesn't feel right, much like when buying a new pair of shoes.

I'm hoping that some of you fellow New Hampshire-ites would know of a shop that carries the specific weapon I'm after. I understand it's probably a lot to ask, but I've been all over my area in Northfield and can't track one down.

Post edited because of the FFL transfer thing stated in above post. WHo avoids an FFL transfer while buying a new gun?

KK

I can tell you this. If you can not find the gun you want locally, you are much better off purchasing it online and having it transferred. That will be MUCH quicker then placing a local order. An online order can be in your hands within days.

A very interesting choice of words wasn't it? :warning2::bad:

I have always been the type to purchase things "in-hand". Call it whatever you like, but I prefer to have things right when I purchase them, and it could take a week or more from the time I place my order, until it arrives at the FFL itself, not including the drive. I prefer budsgunshop.com, and there's a few preferred dealers around, but that's still a 10 mile drive to the closest one. Either way, it looks like I may have to bite the bullet, so to speak, in this case. For the same price I'd pay to have it in-hand on the same day, I can load up on a bunch more ammo and a couple holsters and possibly an extra magazine, though the SigPro mags are ridiculously expensive.

When I got my CZ P-01 nobody had any in stock but I simply called my local gun shop ( I was living in VT at the time) and told them that I wanted it. They said no problem, ordered it and I picked it up in less than a week. I would suggest trying this with a different shop any maybe they wont over charge you like the place you have been shopping at.

Get your gun yet......or are you still weighing out your options on which way is quicker???!!!:lazy2:

Get your gun yet......or are you still weighing out your options on which way is quicker???!!!:lazy2:

Yes, I did. I've had it a couple weeks, just forgot to post a reply. Thanks for the help everyone. So far, I'm falling more and more in love with it. I've only been able to afford a couple hundred rounds so far, but it's just so much fun to shoot.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back