CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Help Me Choose Designs and Sizes for USA Carry Gear!

What Size Shirt Would You Order?

• Small

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Medium

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Large

Votes: 50 23.5%
  • XL

Votes: 81 38.0%
  • 2XL

Votes: 42 19.7%
  • 3XL

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 4XL

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • 5XL

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
Like the pin design and would prefer the 2nd "T" shirt example. How about a pocketed Polo type shirt (or even dress type collared shirt) with an emblem similar to the pin design but larger. Will buy a pin when available!

Charlie Jackson

Still like the top one best even after the addition of the 3rd.

I will be buying a pin also though...

leasantry:

I like the second tshirt with a little modification. Like maybe instead of a gradiation from blue to teal have the USA gradiation gog from red to white and then to blue. The also try making 2 lines out of iit just to see waht it looks like With USA on top of CARRY.

Ripro

I like the top one, I think the bottom one would be better with the emblem on the back and a smaller one in front. top left pocket area.

Nice designs, Luke - all of 'em. I agree with the poster who suggested the "Pin" logo for the left chest ("Badge position") with the top design - Map with logo - large on the back. Whatever you decide finally is fine.

++1

shirt number 2 I like. The Blue is the one design I like

leasantry:
The blue letters are what really impresses me.

I like the top tee shirt design but the third one is awesome too. You should have a couple of designs to choose from.

Sounds like your gonna need to put up another poll with the available combination's there Luke, lol.

I'd say the pin logo on a pocket at the top left of the shirt, gray shit and the red map logo on the back.

Email