Harrassed for OC after hunting

I offered you a ride too. Mine would have been more dangerous. Two men with guns? She would have gone ape **** and started shooting right then and there.

Good job bud. Do you plan on taking anymore action against the female deputy? Did the local PD just keep their distance after you were free to go? I have a saddening feeling this will all be swept under the rug like all other Right's violators...again good job. :)

Good job bud. Do you plan on taking anymore action against the female deputy? Did the local PD just keep their distance after you were free to go? I have a saddening feeling this will all be swept under the rug like all other Right's violators...again good job. :)

If she ever comes near me again, yes. I think she's been thoroughly spanked though. Even the Sheriff backed me up in the news article.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Sorry was distracted. The local PD backed off as soon as I said seeya to the officer. They parked at the 1000 foot line, where I took the picture from, and left after I went across the crosswalk and continued south.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Interesting, it seems the sheriff's office needs some retraining more so than the police. Usually the other way around.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back