HA! Michelle lets cat out of the bag!!!

This speech was given at the LGBT Delegate Luncheon...
Yeah.. Michelle shows up to the Lesbian Gay Bi-sexual Trans-gender Delegate Luncheon, but Barrack (who says he is a Christian) refuses to show up to the National Day of Prayer Breakfast which has been in existence a lot longer and attended by every president since Truman or before ...

Hummmm.. Well, I guess you have to have your priorities in Life!!!

This speech was given at the LGBT Delegate Luncheon...
Yeah.. Michelle shows up to the Lesbian Gay Bi-sexual Trans-gender Delegate Luncheon, but Barrack (who says he is a Christian) refuses to show up to the National Day of Prayer Breakfast which has been in existence a lot longer and attended by every president since Truman or before ...

Hummmm.. Well, I guess you have to have your priorities in Life!!!

Barry says whatever the people who he is speaking to want to hear!! He's a social chameleon! I have heard him say that he is a Christian and I have heard him say that he is Muslim! You cannot be both! Anyway, homosexuals almost always vote liberal and they really don't care where the candidate is from. All they care about is gay rights!

Beck put another idea out there about this. I tend to agree. This video was from 2008. Wonder why ithas just now surfaced? Seems that statistically more people believe that BarryO' was born in the USA. Therefore anyone who believes he is not a citizen will be labeled as a "nut". As you know the left is trying very hard to discredit the Tea Party movement. With good reason.
Do not jump on this bandwagon about Michelle and her comment. The left wants to see signs at Tea Party venues so that can clearly label all conservatives and Tea Party participants as the nutty fringe. Concentrate on the things you can prove, like his Marxist associations and the clear message that what we need are members in Congress that respect and uphold the Constitution! If you are a "birther" it will eventually come out but I think the Clinton machine would have exposed this if there was a way.

Barry says whatever the people who he is speaking to want to hear!! He's a social chameleon! I have heard him say that he is a Christian and I have heard him say that he is Muslim! You cannot be both! Anyway, homosexuals almost always vote liberal and they really don't care where the candidate is from. All they care about is gay rights!

I have not heard him say yet that he is the anit-Christ. Wonder if he will admit to that?

It would be nice to hear a reason, but that doesn't mean it will happen.

People can say they are a Muslim and a Christian, at least on this world, as long as they think they can continue to make up the rules.
Though you'd think that being both would offend more people on each side that it has...

Link Removed

The comment of "visiting his home country of Kenya" is not proof that Barry was born in Africa. How much longer is this birth certificate BS going to continue?

I personally have four home towns. The city I was born in. The birthplace of my father. The valley I spent my teen aged years in, and The Greatest city in the world.

Michele, like her husband Barry, is well educated, and well spoken. She is also a politician.

Michele was only playing to her audience.

Why can't we have meaningful discussions on this forum?

I suggest we analyze the great Chicago fire.

I have concluded that peg legged Mr Sullivan who was smoking in the O'Leary barn, stumbled, and his pipe fell into some hay. The cow is clearly innocent.

. Concentrate on the things you can prove, like his Marxist associations and the clear message that what we need are members in Congress that respect and uphold the Constitution .

Members of Congress are Obama's Marxist associations.

Members of Congress are Obama's Marxist associations.
They signed on late, but you are right. I was talking about his earlier assosiations from the beginning. Like his father and then everyone he surrounded himself with!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back