Gun lock up in F150

dblock

I have recently bought a 2011 F-150. I want to know if there are any other Men Or Woman on here that know of any lock box or good places to lock up a firearms. I can not carry at work so i need to lock up my firearm at work. Or on the very rear occasion i go to a place where i can not carry. I am just glad a have a truck that the doors actual lock now. Have a great day all.

I have a 2003 F150 and I use this: Link Removed

It secures with a cable to the seat frame and I slide it under (in between) the front seat. My M&P 9c fits with no problem and the description says it fits a full sized 1911.

I have a 2003 F150 and I use this: Link Removed

It secures with a cable to the seat frame and I slide it under (in between) the front seat. My M&P 9c fits with no problem and the description says it fits a full sized 1911.
I have a 2004 F150 and I use the same Gun Vault 2000 but lay it right in the top of the center console. I use the key lock version also and keep the key on with my ignition keys. I also fastened the 1500LB cable to the seat frame base and it is long enought to put vault in the console or under seat.

Console Vault

I bought this for my 2008 Silverado a few years ago...when I had to switch to a Suburban for whellchair carry it came right out of the Silveradoand dropped right into the centerconsole of the Suburban...all I lost was a USB Jack for radio feed, but I never use that and the newer ones have that already solved.

Console Vault | Buy Direct For Lowest Price + Free Shipping

I have recently bought a 2011 F-150. I want to know if there are any other Men Or Woman on here that know of any lock box or good places to lock up a firearms. I can not carry at work so i need to lock up my firearm at work. Or on the very rear occasion i go to a place where i can not carry. I am just glad a have a truck that the doors actual lock now. Have a great day all.

Thank for all the input. i have a Gun vault 200 i am looking for something else. Not to say the nv200 is not secure but i want something that is bolted in. The f-150 pretty much has a dummy center console there is not much use for it and a lot of plastic. Link RemovedLink Removed

"why? is there some law that i missed?"
It's a felony to have "hidden compartments" in a vehicle in Ohio.

Any gun safe that locks around the seat post with aircraft cable is good. No Gun Signs / Policies do NOT have force of law in KY.....just saying.

Are you allow to have it on the property?
They say we can not have a weapon!! on the property. I will Not head out of the house with out it so it will be in my truck! Where every my truck is at the least if not on my 4

I know what's you mean, I go to my church after I get off of work and sometime when I get there I see a lot of crazy when I get out of my truck. One time when I got out of my truck this car pull up behind me, now this is about 11:00 pm and their were no one around, so I'm thinking why did he pull up right behind me when their are so many more parking place. So I got out but the guy stay in his car, I thought he wanted something but didn't ask, so I went in and he was still out side but I came out and he was gone. Now it could have been different, he could have got out when I did to rob me but he didn't get out, so if I was carrying in my lock box I would have had it.

"why? is there some law that i missed?"
It's a felony to have "hidden compartments" in a vehicle in Ohio.

It is not against the law if the 'hidden compartment' came from the vehicle mfgr and is not modified; so I say use it and don't share where it is on forums!

I use a Link Removed and have nothing but good things to say about it.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back