Got my Crossbreed ?

Crazy bird

Well guy's got my crossbreed for my M&P Shield , got it adjusted but I find it hard to grab the gun being that the shield so thin ! I really like the holster because it's really comfortable and it isn't even broken in !

i got a combat cut and i love it wearing it now and can't even feel it
you can modify the cut yourself too
best wishes a good holster is important perhaps just practice drawing out of it till you get it right

I also carry a Shield in a Tommy Theis holster with a combat cut. I've found that placing my thumb on the rear sight helps make for a secure draw with the thin handle.

I love my crossbreed holsters. I have one for my xdm's and one for my Taurus revolver and my wife has one for her Taurus revolver. I noticed that they get loose when breaking in then tighten up to perfection once worn for a while. Great American made products!

i grip my butt lol in ready position out of the holster.. it's a big butt too with a double stack mag but perhaps the thickness makes it easier to grip in a hurry and fully on my draw so all i have to do is move my trigger finger when target on sight makes for the quickest draw

Great tip on thumbing the rear sight , it helps . I'm thinking of sending it back and getting them to combat cut it ? Love the way it feels !

I received my crossbreed iwb mini tuck last week for my Taurus 709 slim. I have worn it everyday like the instructions said to do to break it in. I have grown to like it alot. The draw is easy and the re-holstering is easy. I'd certainly recommend them. I have tried that draw with the thumb on the rear sight, and I agree, that is good suggestion.

Well Guy's send my super tuck back to get the combat cut and I'm glad I did ! Had it back in 6 days and it is a hole lot easyer to grab the shield thanks all !

I have a Mini Tuck for my Sig P238 and love it.

Just may get a Super Tuck for my 1911.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Crossbreed IWB

Did you get the combat cut? It can make the draw easier and more sure grip

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Can you detail what the "Combat Cut is"?
I also have a problem with my XDM 9mm in this holster. It tends to reloease the magazine if i get against something.

I think the answer to your problem is that it's not broken in yet. My SuperTucks for my XDm-40 and Springfield Lightweight Champion Operator 1911 are very easy to draw from but I've had them for awhile. My SuperTuck for my new XDs is really tight. I just need to wear it more and practice with it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back