God & the Bible, squaring belief with reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are not arguments they are statements designed to put down another person. If you insist on maintaining that you are a representative of Jesus Christ then please conduct yourself as Christ would. I hope that Luke has given you a warning for flaming.

Cheers
Gregg
Considering your inability to comprehend anything except your own dilapidated mindset and enter your dysfunctional opinionated gibberish into any subject matter for no other reason except to cause disruption and aggravation, I won't waste any further time giving you place on this forum. Except for the fact that it's a privilege and not your right to be on this "American" gun forum you're as foreign and alienated as any local liberal orientated troll lurking the internet.

Link Removed

Considering your inability to comprehend anything except your own dilapidated mindset and enter your dysfunctional opinionated gibberish into any subject matter for no other reason except to cause disruption and aggravation, I won't waste any further time giving you place on this forum. Except for the fact that it's a privilege and not your right to be on this "American" gun forum you're as foreign and alienated as any local liberal orientated troll lurking the internet.

Link Removed
Don't panic Ringo, I was just trying to illustrate (for Tom), the futility of entering a discussion with you with the purpose of swaying you from your earnestly held beliefs. He didn't realise that this had become your forum for quoting all your favourite bloggers for anybody that had an inclination to follow along. I think you have set him straight with this post now... (and the following one - by Wendy Wippel).

Go back to what you were doing...

Cheers
Gregg

What's the starting gun for Tribulation?

What's the starting gun for Tribulation? The Rapture? Nope. A treaty. Why? I think it's safe to say that God does not box as one ''beating the air''; everything He does has a purpose. And to understand His purpose you have to remember who this period of time is decreed for.

God tells Daniel (Daniel 9:24) that those last seven years of hearth history is decreed;

"For your people and for your holy city.." (The nation of Israel) "To finish the transgression, To make an end of sins, To make reconciliation for iniquity, To bring in everlasting righteousness, To seal up vision and prophecy, And to anoint the Most Holy."

The tribulation is a period of time decreed for the Jews.

God's purposes for the Tribulation are all about the Jews. And a specific action of the Jews brings it on --for a specific reason. And it's no accident that the revelation of that treaty as the starting point was revealed in the Old Testament, not the New. God wants all to come to repentance, especially the Jews. The Gospel was first for the the Jews, then for the Gentiles, so He made sure that the nation of Israel would know that a treaty with a specific individual--well described in scripture, would bring on the "time of Jacob's trouble". So you would think they'd avoid that.

So why in the world will they sign on that line? For one thing, about 70% of the Jews in Israel are secular -- they don't really believe in Judaism. But there is another, more urgent reason as well, and God (in a passage that mocks Israel for making that treaty) reveals it:

"Hear the word of the Lord, you scornful men, Who rule this people who are in Jerusalem, Because you have said, “We have made a covenant with death, And with Sheol we are in agreement. When the overflowing scourge passes through, It will not come to us, For we have made lies our refuge, And under falsehood we have hidden ourselves.” (Isaiah 28:15-16 NKJV)

Israel signs on that line because they think it will bring them national security.

That’s a valid concern for Israel. In the barely 50 years Israel has existed, it has been attacked and drawn into six full-scale wars, and when it's "at peace" Israel is subjected to consistent shelling and acts of terrorism from its neighbors. The Jewish population of Israel is currently just under 6 million, while the combined Muslim population of its neighbors, all within marching distance, totals nearly 1.5 billion!

And this isn't Mr. Roger's neighborhood.

Israel spends ten times the global average on security, with good reason.

Isaiah 28:17-28 gives us God's perspective on this treaty:

"Hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie, and water will overflow your hiding place."

The security they desire will elude them, because their refuge is The Lie.

He goes on:

"Your covenant with death will be annulled; your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand. When the overwhelming scourge sweeps by, you will be beaten down by it. As often as it comes it will carry you away; morning after morning, by day and by night, it will sweep through…The bed is too short to stretch out on, the blanket too narrow to wrap around you."

God's answer to Israel's security problem was laid out for them in Micah:

“But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel, whose coming forth is from of old, from ancient days….And he shall stand and shepherd his flock in the strength of the Lord in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God. And they shall dwell secure, for now he shall be great to the ends of the earth. And he shall be their peace." (Micah 5:2-5 NIV)

He reiterated it at the beginning of this Isaiah passage:

“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic." (Isaiah 28:16 NIV)

The Isaiah 28 passage mocks Israel for turning to someone else to solve their problems (that blanket that's too narrow to wrap around them), and then it gives us God's response:

"The Lord will rise up …to do his work, his strange work, and perform his task, his alien task. Now stop your mocking, or your chains will become heavier; the Lord, the Lord Almighty, has told me of the destruction decreed against the whole land." (Isaiah 28:21)

God issues a decree of destruction against Israel (and the rest of the world), a strange work because whoever comes against Israel comes against the apple of His eye. (Zechariah 2:8)

Why does God issue the decree? This is personal. He sent His only Begotten Son.

"I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him." (John 5:43)

They rejected Him but believed The Lie.

We pick the action up in the throne room of God (Revelation 5).

"Who is worthy to open the scroll and to break its seals?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or look into it. 4 So I began weeping bitterly because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or to look into it. 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Stop weeping! Look, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has conquered; thus he can open the scroll and its seven seals.”… “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals because you were killed, and at the cost of your own blood you have purchased for God persons from every tribe, language, people, and nation." (Revelation 5:2-5, 9)

Jesus has spent thousands of years sitting at the right hand of God, waiting for the Father's signal. The nation of Israel enters into the fateful treaty, and it's finally time to redeem His sin-infested creation. It's finally time for the rightful King to take the throne. It's finally time to reconcile His chosen people to Himself. God issues the signal--the "decree of destruction" described in Isaiah 28-- and Jesus rises up (just like Isaiah 28 predicted) and takes the scroll from His Father's hands.

And we see the Lamb that was slain, standing by the throne.

Jesus, the Kinsman-Redeemer of planet earth, breaks the first seal, and …ominous drum roll…thus begins the Tribulation.

The time of Jacob's trouble.

"But in their affliction they will seek Him earnestly." (Hosea 5:15)

Don't we all. Weeping will come for a night. But joy comes in the morning.

Wendy Wippel

something new..

We are alike in some ways as far as belief goes. I also believe in God and Jesus Christ. I also have read my Bible several times cover to cover, and will do so again. I think that loving our neighbor can be extremely difficult in this day and age, when we hardly have time to get to know them. And I believe that like the way Jesus performed the miracle with the loaves and fishes to feed the crowd, we should try to help the hungry and beaten down. This will be our first turn in the path. I also believe that some people have abused that help, and have turned a good, even noble attempt to help into a means to avoid any unpleasantness that may be caused by accepting a hand up instead of a hand out. Why work when the "suckers" will give it to you? I grew up near families that were generations on welfare. They didn't work, and they didn't try. Why bother, what ever you need, tell the social worker. I believe in giving a hand to get someone back on their feet. People have helped me in my life and I have tried, not always successfully, to do the same.

I'll keep the next one short. The commandment said "Thou shalt not commit murder" an entirely different meaning the the way it is spoken today. The Israelis had enemies then just as they and we do now. Sometimes killing was necessary, again then as now, to preserve the life of an individual and indeed a people. Our "neighbors" in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and wherever the Muslim extremists choose to reside did not take that into account when they decided to attack their "infidel" neighbors.

Thank you for a thought provoking post.

I would like you to do something for me, when I was in the service, I read that book, the (Bible ) and I too had many things I wanted to know. on your next time when you start reading..ask GOD to come into your heart, and except him as your savior. and see what different understanding you will receive...If you keep reading from cover to cover, you will get a suprise in your trip....

I really don't see self-fulfilling prophecies as truth and quoting the bible as proof that is it true is circular logic. You believe in something I don't. What's the big deal?

tom
The problem you have, Tom, (and you too Maine), is that you are capable of independent thought. Ironically the very people that despise "Sheeples" on the firearms discussion elsewhere on these forums, are themselves, that which they despise, when it comes to the topic of this thread.

Not only that, when they are faced with independent thought, they are at a loss to do little else than resort to invective as a replacement for logical debate.

Sadly, if out of exasperation, you slip and give them back a bit of what they are giving, you will find yourself warned or even banned from the site. If you go back and review this thread you will find some intelligent comment by a guy called Shoobee. I fear he fell victim to the "clobbering machine" - a pity really because I found him to be one of the "enlightened". Another enlightened one is Eagleeyes, I think they tolerate her because she is female (they call her friendly condescending names like "Sweetie" when they want to disagree with her).

As you can see by comments on the thread I have been accused of "disrupting" and other grievous crimes, that is what they call it when you have a different opinion to them. While I enjoy spirited debate with a wide range of people that have differing opinions to me, my opinions are my own and genuine. It seems that many do not respect this and wish to call me a troll whenever I voice a dissenting comment. So be it.

(By "review this thread", I don't for one moment suggest you should try wading through the vast tracts of commentary by people that are not members of this site, but who, courtesy of Ringo, find themselves unwitting participants in the thread nevertheless.)

"God and the Bible, squaring belief with reality" is the topic of this thread and it should allow for a reasonably wide range of opinion. My opinion is that "Christianity" is the largest example of a failed religion the world has ever seen. It has failed to attract adherents that actually follow the example of the person it is founded on. They are full of excuses about not being perfect. Do you see them "turning the other cheek"? They want to believe that the Bible is the word of God but they also want to choose which parts of it they follow. They are happy to denounce homosexuality because of a couple of obscure and misunderstood verses, yet they are loathe to attempt the big one - love their neighbour. The reality is that their actions do not match up with what they purport to believe. I've gone over all this much earlier in the thread but by now it is lost in all the cut and pastes by our friend. (Yes Ringo, I still love you!)

The problem you have, Tom, (and you too Maine), is that you are capable of independent thought. Ironically the very people that despise "Sheeples" on the firearms discussion elsewhere on these forums, are themselves, that which they despise, when it comes to the topic of this thread.

Not only that, when they are faced with independent thought, they are at a loss to do little else than resort to invective as a replacement for logical debate.

Sadly, if out of exasperation, you slip and give them back a bit of what they are giving, you will find yourself warned or even banned from the site. If you go back and review this thread you will find some intelligent comment by a guy called Shoobee. I fear he fell victim to the "clobbering machine" - a pity really because I found him to be one of the "enlightened". Another enlightened one is Eagleeyes, I think they tolerate her because she is female (they call her friendly condescending names like "Sweetie" when they want to disagree with her).

As you can see by comments on the thread I have been accused of "disrupting" and other grievous crimes, that is what they call it when you have a different opinion to them. While I enjoy spirited debate with a wide range of people that have differing opinions to me, my opinions are my own and genuine. It seems that many do not respect this and wish to call me a troll whenever I voice a dissenting comment. So be it.

(By "review this thread", I don't for one moment suggest you should try wading through the vast tracts of commentary by people that are not members of this site, but who, courtesy of Ringo, find themselves unwitting participants in the thread nevertheless.)

"God and the Bible, squaring belief with reality" is the topic of this thread and it should allow for a reasonably wide range of opinion. My opinion is that "Christianity" is the largest example of a failed religion the world has ever seen. It has failed to attract adherents that actually follow the example of the person it is founded on. They are full of excuses about not being perfect. Do you see them "turning the other cheek"? They want to believe that the Bible is the word of God but they also want to choose which parts of it they follow. They are happy to denounce homosexuality because of a couple of obscure and misunderstood verses, yet they are loathe to attempt the big one - love their neighbour. The reality is that their actions do not match up with what they purport to believe. I've gone over all this much earlier in the thread but by now it is lost in all the cut and pastes by our friend. (Yes Ringo, I still love you!)

That is a great post Greg. But, you fail to realize that Christians are more capable at independent thought than an unbeliever for one simple reason.

We have been set FREE from the worldly influence that rejects God. While unbelievers are still trapped & blinded by vanity. You cannot understand this because you to are blinded by your own vanity that makes you believe you are better than other people who don't agree with you. (In other words, you are guilty of the VERY thing you accuse others of doing.)

I think if you honestly go back & re-read your post you will see that you are in fact edifying yourself and not trying to enlighten anybody else. (Please understand; I'm not attacking you at all. I'm just making an observation.)

You are absolutely correct that "religion" has failed in many ways. As a Christian, one of the main issues I have with organized religion is how denominational leaders have allowed the enemy to infiltrate Christianity and bring about compromise & division.

I recently talked to a leader of a major denomination about what a person needs to do in order to pray for the sick & teach people about the power of the Holy Spirit. I was told that before anyone could do this, they had to attend the "denomination" seminary to insure they were teaching the correct "doctrine".

It is a sad thing to see how much supposed "christian" denominations are putting their "doctrine of division" ahead of the Holy Spirit and the Salvation & deliverance that HE wants to bring into their churches. Sin is SIN! Jesus died so we could have FORGIVENESS of our sins. After He ascended to sit at the right hand of our FATHER, God sent the Holy Spirit in order to provide the POWER we need to overcome & live victoriously over our sins.

The thing that breaks my heart is seeing so many fall away into destruction & sin because the church has failed to LOVE them. There are many, many churches that teach people about sin and how to be forgiven. But, many of those same churches fail in sharing the LOVE that Christ has to offer.

HOWEVER!!!!

This failure of "religion" you spoke about does not any way make "CHRISTIANITY" and what Jesus did in order to prove HIS love for us a failure. It's important to understand that the church is NOT infallible because it is made up of fallible human beings who are just sinners who have hopefully been saved by God's Grace.

This means the "believer" has a responsibility to the unbeliever to do their best to share the LOVE of Christ with those who have not received HIM. But, it is also important for the UN-believer to understand that there is something greater than themselves in this world. The Bible also teaches that to deny this is rebellion and foolish. So, when an unbeliever becomes offended by such talk, they need to keep an open mind about the possibility they are wrong & have been blinded by sin & the spirit of rebellion.

I am open to share my FAITH & the LOVE of God with anyone at anytime. But, I also refuse to be baited anymore. So, if someone really wants to understand more about what I believe concerning God, the Bible, Salvation & Deliverance from SIN, we can take it to PM.

God Bless

-

If the devil could edit the words in the Bible to his benefit that makes him more powerful than God.

EXACTLY.. MAN has edited the book so much that 2 thousand years it makes for two different books. As stated CLEARLY in the book the devil can have sway over man on the mortal coil. Thus the devil could have had man do his work and edit the book. Otherwise how woudl you explain such vast differences in this book while others are verbatim doing the same time frame?

That is a great post Greg. But, you fail to realize that Christians are more capable at independent thought than an unbeliever for one simple reason.

We have been set FREE from the worldly influence that rejects God. While unbelievers are still trapped & blinded by vanity. You cannot understand this because you to are blinded by your own vanity that makes you believe you are better than other people who don't agree with you. (In other words, you are guilty of the VERY thing you accuse others of doing.)

I think if you honestly go back & re-read your post you will see that you are in fact edifying yourself and not trying to enlighten anybody else. (Please understand; I'm not attacking you at all. I'm just making an observation.)

You are absolutely correct that "religion" has failed in many ways. As a Christian, one of the main issues I have with organized religion is how denominational leaders have allowed the enemy to infiltrate Christianity and bring about compromise & division.

I recently talked to a leader of a major denomination about what a person needs to do in order to pray for the sick & teach people about the power of the Holy Spirit. I was told that before anyone could do this, they had to attend the "denomination" seminary to insure they were teaching the correct "doctrine".

It is a sad thing to see how much supposed "christian" denominations are putting their "doctrine of division" ahead of the Holy Spirit and the Salvation & deliverance that HE wants to bring into their churches. Sin is SIN! Jesus died so we could have FORGIVENESS of our sins. After He ascended to sit at the right hand of our FATHER, God sent the Holy Spirit in order to provide the POWER we need to overcome & live victoriously over our sins.

The thing that breaks my heart is seeing so many fall away into destruction & sin because the church has failed to LOVE them. There are many, many churches that teach people about sin and how to be forgiven. But, many of those same churches fail in sharing the LOVE that Christ has to offer.

HOWEVER!!!!

This failure of "religion" you spoke about does not any way make "CHRISTIANITY" and what Jesus did in order to prove HIS love for us a failure. It's important to understand that the church is NOT infallible because it is made up of fallible human beings who are just sinners who have hopefully been saved by God's Grace.

This means the "believer" has a responsibility to the unbeliever to do their best to share the LOVE of Christ with those who have not received HIM. But, it is also important for the UN-believer to understand that there is something greater than themselves in this world. The Bible also teaches that to deny this is rebellion and foolish. So, when an unbeliever becomes offended by such talk, they need to keep an open mind about the possibility they are wrong & have been blinded by sin & the spirit of rebellion.

I am open to share my FAITH & the LOVE of God with anyone at anytime. But, I also refuse to be baited anymore. So, if someone really wants to understand more about what I believe concerning God, the Bible, Salvation & Deliverance from SIN, we can take it to PM.

God Bless

-
Thanks Tcox, at least, in you, I see a genuine attempt to do the right thing. I still feel as though you are judging me without really knowing me, but I can live with that since I have been somewhat cagey about my background. What I have been trying to do is show that those that abuse people with one breath and preach God's love with another are the worst kind of hypocrite. They are doing nothing for their fellow man nor for (what they think is) their saviour.

What you need to do about praying for the sick and teaching people about the power of the Holy Spirit, is to take a leaf out of the Salvation Army or Seventh Day Adventist book. Feed and cure the sick and poor first! Pray for yourself to get the strength to do that. Forget about teaching people things that you have little knowledge of (they may have a greater handle than you in that department).

Too many people are concerning themselves with doctrine. The only doctrine you need to know is "love each other". The rest will come.

Cheers
Gregg

It's interesting to note than those with faith claim that non-believers are blinded with vanity.

I make no claim to have been made in the image of any kind of supreme being. I'm quite happy to be a humble human being. I claim no connection with any kind of divinity. I don't think I'm special in the eyes of any other's eyes but my dogs.

tom

It's interesting to note than those with faith claim that non-believers are blinded with vanity.

I make no claim to have been made in the image of any kind of supreme being. I'm quite happy to be a humble human being. I claim no connection with any kind of divinity. I don't think I'm special in the eyes of any other's eyes but my dogs.

tom

Actually, this whole statement is "vanity". You are bragging about how humble & ordinary you are. Sorry, that is vanity pure & simple. You don't even realize it; but, you just made my point.

-

It is a common belief that the 10 Commandments says, " Thou shall not kill". According to some of the things I've read and seen on Biblical subjects, that is an incorrect translation of the Judao/Greek that most of the Bible was taken from. The correct translation should be "Thou shall do no murder". There is a lot of difference in "kill" and "murder". Kill is the causing of any death. Murder is the intentional taking of a life for the purpose of revenge, hate, greed, etc.
It is Biblically ok to kill in self defense, or as a soldier in war, or in the stopping of a criminal act. Murder is the taking of a life in anger, theft, or as an act of revenge, among other things. Murder is a mortal sin.

Actually, this whole statement is "vanity". You are bragging about how humble & ordinary you are. Sorry, that is vanity pure & simple. You don't even realize it; but, you just made my point.

-

Oh, bullcrap. I'm just pointing it's not all non-believers that see themselves as better that others because of their faith. As far as bragging, you miss the point entirely.

I don't claim to be made in the image of a god. You do. Who's vain?

When you realize that you are the happy result of eons of evolution and chance, you aren't vain. You just realize you're lucky.

tom

When someone believes that "nothing plus nothing plus time equals something" and considers himself "Lucky", I believe him when he says that.. "I don't think I'm special in the eyes of any other's eyes but my dogs". :rolleyes:

Oh, bullcrap. I'm just pointing it's not all non-believers that see themselves as better that others because of their faith. As far as bragging, you miss the point entirely.

I don't claim to be made in the image of a god. You do. Who's vain?

When you realize that you are the happy result of eons of evolution and chance, you aren't vain. You just realize you're lucky.

tom

Ha, ha, LOL-
I'm so glad you're happy. (everyone knows ignorance is bliss) :sarcastic:

It is not vain to accept the Word of God as the TRUTH. Believers don't say the are made in the image of God because of vanity. God tells us we have been made in HIS image. It is "humility" to accept the Word of God as the ultimate guide of TRUTH that was given to us ALL men as a precious gift of a loving God.

Seriously. you don't sound like a stupid person. You seem like someone who may appreciate a "scientific" approach to the TRUTH of how we really got here. If you like Quantum Physics, I suggest a great book called Link Removed. You can buy it on Amazon by following the Link Removed.

Why don't you read it?

-

EXACTLY.. MAN has edited the book so much that 2 thousand years it makes for two different books.

If I can't trust God to watch over His Word and ensure that doesn't happen why would I trust Him to keep my spirit for all eternity?

"command that we shall not kill"

The proper translation is "Thou shall do no MURDER" Break down the word KILL from the original language and it should clear this up for you.

I also believe that most people would not kick those off food stamps and allow them to go hungry, if they were to see how those same people depend on this assistance.
Americans in general are kind and understanding, if given the true facts.

If I can't trust God to watch over His Word and ensure that doesn't happen why would I trust Him to keep my spirit for all eternity?

Treo: I have been following along in this post for quite some time and have learned that people can not be convinced of that which they don't want to believe, for example, the accuracy of the Bible. Doing just a cursory examination of sites alluding to biblical accuracy, I came upon this item:
"IS THE BIBLE ACCURATE?"

In a conversation with a man at Walmart, a statement was made as well as a question asked: "The Bible was taken from hand written copies, much of which are only fragments. How can we trust that what we have is accurate?"

Because there are over 14,000 manuscript copies of the New Testament we can absolutely be confident of its accuracy. With this large number of manuscripts, comparing manuscripts easily reveals any place where a scribe has made an error or where there is a variation. There are approximately 150,000 variations in the manuscripts we have today. However, these variations represent only 10,000 places in the New Testament (if the same word was misspelled in 3,000 manuscripts, that is counted as 3,000 variations.( Of these 10,000 places, all but 400 are questions of spelling in accord with accepted usage, grammatical construction, or order of words. Of the remaining variations, only 50 are of significance #such as two manuscripts leaving out Acts 2:37.) But of these 50, not one alters even one article of faith which cannot be abundantly sustained by other undoubted passages.

There are some manuscripts that date as early as 130 AD, very close to the completion of the New Testament. These manuscripts are nearly identical to those dating 900 years later, thus verifying the accuracy of the scribes.

Besides this, Jesus promised that His words would not pass away. (Mat 24:35) .. "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

I also found another site which gives a list of the many versions of the Bible in use and, considering the vast number, it seems miraculous that the content remains virtually the same in all versions. Bible Version Chart. I don't think God has left us alone for these many centuries and let his Bible become adulterated.

Oh, my. I shall enter a few details later, it is late, I have a lot of research on this issue. From the 1599, the 1611 and such. It is a true and exact copy to be sure. Good post, thanks. More to follow.

OG, as long as people have believed in God, there have been those who take the opposing view. The ranks of atheists have always been small, never amounting to more than four percent of the population. The key problem with atheism is that it lacks a strong “selling point.” They have no religion of their own, so the sole purpose of their existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible. Their greatest fear and all of their anger is derived from the fact that they can't prove that the Bible isn't true, because if the Bible is true as we know it is, they know that they will fry, sizzle, and burn for all eternity. Like I've said before, we can lead an atheist to the evidence but we can't make them think. To an atheist no amount of proof is sufficient, atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense.

Atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Atheists operate much like chickens. As long as they have plenty of food, they will get along with each other. You deprive them of this requirement, and they will peck each other to death and turn into cannibals. A common refrain I get from atheists and other godless people, is that they can't wait until we Christians are gone. What they don't realize is that once we are gone, they will intellectually starve. Atheists don't know how foolish they look when expressing their unbelief. I have read the views of several leading atheists and have found an almost universal embracing of death. For them, life is just meant to come to an abrupt end. Just think about it, how stupid does one have to be to deliberately engage in any debate or conversation about something or someone that they believe doesn't even exist? If these people had any common sense they would refrain and leave us Christians alone to be the fools they perceive us to be, after all, they certainly have nothing to gain, or, save us from, do they? It's a joke, they want to convince us that there is no God so that we won't go to a Heaven that they don't believe exists. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back