Glock 19 Gen 4: non perfection.

Kasper:238112 said:
You post this in a thread about glock failures?

And you point being?

Also I have not ryourd my cookie yet.

My point if that his post has no point but to try to start an argument over glocks.

The same way you are referencing the thread about glock/cookies. So that makes both of you trolls.

Try bringing something useful to the conversation.

Glock 19 G3, 800 rounds so far, no problems at all. You will probably have to call Glock and send the gun to them, they will fix it right. Lots of infomation onthe Glock Talk forum Link Removed

I sent mine in on 10/25. I was told it will take about 2 weeks to get it back. Hopefully this will fix the issues. I was told they will replace the ejector and possibly the extractor. They seemed to be eager to get the problem solved. I did find it a bit odd that they didn't have any formal paperwork or anything for me to send it in. They just said send it to the address on the website. I did call to confirm they received it. I was told it was in the tech service system on 10/27

They do have formal paper work. Just have to give them your email. They gave me a whole sheet of info to fill out.

Everyone that has recieved thier gun back on Glocktalk with the new ejector installed has said the ejction is solved so far.

That's interesting. They never asked for my email or anything. Just had me include a short letter explaining what was going on

My gen 4 .40 cal eats everything. My dad accidentally got some 9mm rounds in a magazine and the gun fed, fired, and ejected each round. The projectiles tumbled through the air and were collected from the wooden backstop sideways. I am rather certain the gun (your gun) needs to go to the factory. (I keep my eyes on the old man when he loads up since then)

ChrisHunter:240694 said:
My gen 4 .40 cal eats everything. My dad accidentally got some 9mm rounds in a magazine and the gun fed, fired, and ejected each round. The projectiles tumbled through the air and were collected from the wooden backstop sideways. I am rather certain the gun (your gun) needs to go to the factory. (I keep my eyes on the old man when he loads up since then)

I'm not doubting you but this seems odd. I had someone accidentally put a 9 in my 40 mag and it didn't have enough power to cycle the slide. I wouldn't think that the extractor would be able to grab the rim even if it did.

Recieved my Gen 4 G19 back from Glock today. Nice shiney new ejector as well as everything else in the frame. However, i wont have any time to shoot the gun until Friday.

Got another glock case too as i sent mine in without my case. Now i have an extra case. To bad i didnt get a free mag with it.

Hope the issue is resolved for you. Please let us know this weekend how it went. Maybe Glock is learning the hard way not to monkey with what works...

Yea, i hope it works. I just put in an empty casing and ejected it. It did not hit the side of the slide frame like the old ejector did. So thats a good sign at least.

Why not contact the manufacture?

Bad mouthing here does you no good. Call GLOCK they I'm sure will see you are happy.
I never understand people bit*hing to others before they give the responsible party a chance to remedy the issue.

Got mine back on Tuesday...but I wont be able to shoot until tomorrow or sat. Will let everyone know how it goes. From what I hear this has been fixing the issue.
I also sent mine in without the case, they sent it back in a new case.

Range report.

RANGE REPORT: GLOCK PERFECTION AGAIN.

Well everyone, I just got done shooting the gun this morning. I shot 200 rounds of Speer Lawman so far. I am going to shoot more later as i have 1000 rounds of this stuff and it was cold and windy outside.

I can honestly say that my G19 Gen4 functioned 100% ablsolutley FLAWLESS. Ejections were perfect. Every casing left the gun perfect and at about 3 to 4 oclock. Not one single FTE, FTF, stovepipe, or jam. Not one single casing hit me in the face, nor anywere else on my body. I can now say Im in love with the G19 Gen4 just as much as i have been with my G27.

PERFECTION once again.

Picked up some Speer Gold Dot 124 Gr. this morning as well.

So if anyone wants to buy a G19 Gen4, make sure the one you purchase has the new ejector which is stamped with number 30274 on the side.

RANGE REPORT: GLOCK PERFECTION AGAIN.

Well everyone, I just got done shooting the gun this morning. I shot 200 rounds of Speer Lawman so far. I am going to shoot more later as i have 1000 rounds of this stuff and it was cold and windy outside.

I can honestly say that my G19 Gen4 functioned 100% ablsolutley FLAWLESS. Ejections were perfect. Every casing left the gun perfect and at about 3 to 4 oclock. Not one single FTE, FTF, stovepipe, or jam. Not one single casing hit me in the face, nor anywere else on my body. I can now say Im in love with the G19 Gen4 just as much as i have been with my G27.

PERFECTION once again.

Picked up some Speer Gold Dot 124 Gr. this morning as well.

So if anyone wants to buy a G19 Gen4, make sure the one you purchase has the new ejector which is stamped with number 30274 on the side.

Thanks for the update, glad it woeked out for you, i carry a G26 Gen 4, about 600 rds through it, not one Malfunction

Got out ot the range on Saturday. I can also confirm that the new ejector in my G19 fixed the problems 100%. I did not have one FTE, stovepipe, or FTL. I am very happy with the way Glock handled everything. I am in love with this gun now! BTW I was firing 115gr FMJ

I am hoping to get out to the range again this weekend as well, since I can't go during the week. It gets dark now by the time I am off work. I really enjoy shooting this G19 now that it works the way it is supposed to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back