Gieco is down the tubes for me

walt629

The story goes.. R Lee Emrey "the gunny" got canned by Gieco because of his conservative stances. Have to believe that would include the 2A. Time to change insurance companies.

A bunch of Jack-wagons!

I'll still use geico. It's cheap. Money talks, don't give a Crap about any of the other horse $hit.

Then how about you show the true democrat you are and pay for my auto insurance.

Re-distribute the wealth I mean.

Wait....that's a one way street and democrats don't pay...........

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I really wish I could drop Geico for this but I am on a fixed income and they give me the best deal. The almighty dollar really counts the most huh?

I left GEICO years ago, after they decided I was at fault in a claim without even talking to me. A lady parked next to my Suburban in a parking lot opened her door when I was pulling out of my parking space and the edge of her door got caught in my wheel well. GEICO decided to pay her claim without ever talking to me. According to them, I was at fault because I was the vehicle that was moving. I was livid, but because I now had an 'accident' on my record I couldn't switch companies for three years without an enormous jump in premiums. Three years and one day later I switched to someone else and never looked back.

I have nothing good to say about GEICO! I requested quotes several times, most of the time they cant beat or let alone match the coverage I have with the Auto club. When they have come up with a savings it's small like $16.00 then get mad when I will not sign up. Based on attitude received from them in the past they are the last insurance co. I will do business with. There is no savings with them as there ads state!

Chech out the Auto Club in your area, I have been with them 31 years. I still check for savings when renewal time comes. But they have not been beat!

What do you expect from the Government Employee Insurance COmpany?

I shopped around for my insurance, GEICO didn't even come close. I went through State Farm, and although I do not know their firearms stance, they have never asked me about them (just asked if I had any items in my home that were expensive or meaningful to me, and how much their value was, but never asked what the items were specifically), I do recommend them as I have not seen anywhere come close as cheap while offering the amount of coverage.

I had Geico for a few years then I figured out who was paying for all the advertisement. With one intermediate stop I now get my insurance through the NRA and save about $800/yr. over Geico. I'm glad I canned them before they canned Gunny.

I have nothing good to say about GEICO! I requested quotes several times, most of the time they cant beat or let alone match the coverage I have with the Auto club. When they have come up with a savings it's small like $16.00 then get mad when I will not sign up. Based on attitude received from them in the past they are the last insurance co. I will do business with. There is no savings with them as there ads state!

GEICO---Government Employee Insurance Company. I've contacted them b4 too and they were never able to save me money over State Farm. Probably 'cause I am not a govt imp. Same with Progressive. I can't stand either one and hate their friggin commercials.

I'll still use geico. It's cheap. Money talks, don't give a Crap about any of the other horse $hit.

While your supporting the company that would fire a person simply based on a belief, I'll give businesses who support my choices and rights my money.

I left GEICO years ago, after they decided I was at fault in a claim without even talking to me. A lady parked next to my Suburban in a parking lot opened her door when I was pulling out of my parking space and the edge of her door got caught in my wheel well. GEICO decided to pay her claim without ever talking to me. According to them, I was at fault because I was the vehicle that was moving.

That is usually how it goes. As the driver of "vehicle in motion", you were the only person that was capable of avoiding an accident. You may have been angry about it, but that's what always happens, kinda like when you rear-end someone. It's probably always going to be your fault.

That is usually how it goes. As the driver of "vehicle in motion", you were the only person that was capable of avoiding an accident. You may have been angry about it, but that's what always happens, kinda like when you rear-end someone. It's probably always going to be your fault.
So if someone parked on the side of the road opens their car door in your path, you're at fault? If they roll a trash can in your path? Sorry. That argument doesn't hold water. There are plenty of instances where a moving vehicle won't be at fault. In fact, in two car collisions, 50% of the moving vehicles generally won't be at fault.

Geico is owned by Buffet, and dancing to his pro-Obama tune. They have joined the list (along with Progressive Insurance) of insurance companies I will never do business with

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back