*George Zimmerman sues NBC & it's biased reporters*

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
George Zimmerman sued NBC on Thursday, claiming he was defamed when the network edited his 911 call to police after the shooting of Trayvon Martin to make it sound like he was racist.
The former neighborhood watch volunteer filed the lawsuit seeking an undisclosed amount of money in Seminole County, outside Orlando. Also named in the complaint were three reporters covering the story for NBC or an NBC-owned television station.
The complaint said the airing of the edited call has inflicted emotional distress on Zimmerman, making him fear for his life and causing him to suffer nausea, insomnia and anxiety.

Link Removed

I hope that he wins Millions of dollars.

Whether he's guilty or not he's gonna win this lawsuit. The network will absolutely settle to avoid a public relations nightmare. The media's job is to report news, not make news. Let it be a lesson to the rest of them.

Whether he's guilty or not he's gonna win this lawsuit. The network will absolutely settle to avoid a public relations nightmare. The media's job is to report news, not make news. Let it be a lesson to the rest of them.

I do hope he gets MILLIONS but I do not think any of the media will learn a lesson from it. They will most likely double down on what they have been doing all along. I do not watch any of the big three on TV nor do I buy any print media. I no longer have a bird so I do not need the paper. That is all the print media is good for.

Amen and wishing Zimmerman to get MILLIONS.
I would bet it is settled in a private agreement, terms of which will not be discussed!

NBC is a relic...worse than buggy whips in terms of being out of date! Worst part they don't see that they are prejudice in thier reporting.

George Zimmerman sued NBC on Thursday, claiming he was defamed when the network edited his 911 call to police after the shooting of Trayvon Martin to make it sound like he was racist.
The former neighborhood watch volunteer filed the lawsuit seeking an undisclosed amount of money in Seminole County, outside Orlando. Also named in the complaint were three reporters covering the story for NBC or an NBC-owned television station.
The complaint said the airing of the edited call has inflicted emotional distress on Zimmerman, making him fear for his life and causing him to suffer nausea, insomnia and anxiety.

Link Removed

I hope that he wins Millions of dollars.

Maybe he'd win the suite and enough to close NBC. Nah... that's just a nice dream.

Last edited:
Man you guys are right because the stuff he had to go through it's enough to drive anybody there, lets hope he get all that he can.

It would be great if he won millions but then Martin's parents would sue Zimmerman for profiting from Martin's death, then comes the oh so boring 2 hr CBS Sunday night movie. Thank God for cable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back