George Zimmerman Arrested Again

Some people should not be allowed to posses a firearm - George Zimmerman is proving that he is one of them.

One does have to violate a statute and be adjudicated guilty of that violation to warrant losing one's Second Amendment rights. One can not be denied a right just because the popular media or some members of society don't want him to have those rights.

Nothing has changed in that regard regardless of who we are talking about or why we are talking about him/her.

We all know there are no women out there that would take advantage of his situation and make the phone call...His wife got caught up in lying about the gun issue. I think anyone that has dealings with him can now claim he "pointed" a gun at them. How does one prove, he didnt? If he did, he should get what he deserves. I just dont trust people...

It's possible these two women are gold diggers and they know when the movie and book come out, they want to get paid. He gave his gf his power when he pulled the firearm and pointed it at her. I was on his side, but in this situation, if she didn't have a firearm pointed at him, then he went to far and deserves punishment. He can forget about me sending him any money for help with his attorney fees. If I could have forseen this event, then I wouldn't have sent him any the first time. Oh well we all make mistakes!

There is Link Removed. I don't know if he gets any royalties from it though.

Have there been any credible movie offers made?

If Zimmerman had listened to the 911 dispatcher when they told him we don't need you to follow (martin) no one would even know who he was

My understanding is that he did stop following. The dispatcher wanted an address and GZ was out of his truck to go look at the front of one of nearest homes to get an address. Once he got that he tried to return to his truck to wait.

Point_over_your_head.jpg

Actually the point is that your homeboy Zimmie put himself exactly in a position to be cold cocked

We have no idea if he was planning on changing his name, but if he was, he waited to long. Not that I wanted him to move out of the country...but for his safety, it would have been a good idea to move to south America. Who wants to live their life, looking over their shoulder 24/7?
What do you mean, was he planning to change his name, or do you think he should have to?

I guess the bottom line for me is that IT WILL BE A LIFE CHANGING EVENT on both sides of the gun if you choose to engage. Choose your options wisely. Of course that may be within a few tenths of a second decision. Train, train some more and be aware at all times. Walk away if you can, engage if you have to. I say again, engage (IF) you have to. JMHO......

Some people should not be allowed to posses a firearm - George Zimmerman is proving that he is one of them.

You don't know that at all. His wife goes on national television to try to throw him under the bus during the trial, then when he was acquitted, she sicced her father on him and we hear about that incident. Now she's claiming that he pointed a gun at her?? Ever hear the phrase "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned??"

Actually the point is that your homeboy Zimmie put himself exactly in a position to be cold cocked
So by that broad statement you just made, you admit that if you happen to be walking behind me, whether you're on the phone with 911 or not, and I don't like it, I can "cold cock" you just because you put yourself in that position and that you should forfeit your right to self defense? If the shoe were on the other foot, how would you feel?

It's possible these two women are gold diggers and they know when the movie and book come out, they want to get paid. He gave his gf his power when he pulled the firearm and pointed it at her. I was on his side, but in this situation, if she didn't have a firearm pointed at him, then he went to far and deserves punishment.
Are you bi-polar? Your first sentence seems to be pro-Zimmerman and completely contradicts your second sentence, which you can't prove and neither can the GF...then your third sentence is a bunch of gibberish because you combine a pro and anti Zimmerman statements to make a completely idiotic statement which stinks of sexism (due to the fact that you just take what a woman says to be true with no supporting evidence) and it makes your post even more idiotic. I hope you're not married. I'd feel really sorry for that guy, having to ask what the hell you're talking about all the time.

LaLaLaLaLa
Are you bi-polar? Your first sentence seems to be pro-Zimmerman and completely contradicts your second sentence, which you can't prove and neither can the GF...then your third sentence is a bunch of gibberish because you combine a pro and anti Zimmerman statements to make a completely idiotic statement which stinks of sexism (due to the fact that you just take what a woman says to be true with no supporting evidence) and it makes your post even more idiotic. I hope you're not married. I'd feel really sorry for that guy, having to ask what the hell you're talking about all the time.

One does have to violate a statute and be adjudicated guilty of that violation to warrant losing one's Second Amendment rights. One can not be denied a right just because the popular media or some members of society don't want him to have those rights.

Nothing has changed in that regard regardless of who we are talking about or why we are talking about him/her.
In some crimes you will lose your guns upon arrest. These included rape, assault, domestic violence, etc. If found NG the guns are returned.

So by that broad statement you just made, you admit that if you happen to be walking behind me, whether you're on the phone with 911 or not, and I don't like it, I can "cold cock" you just because you put yourself in that position and that you should forfeit your right to self defense? If the shoe were on the other foot, how would you feel?
That's not the same thing. If you put yourself in a position because you followed me you may get "handled." That's a fact. Especially while in my own neighborhood.
Call an attorney and tell him you plan to start a neighborhood watch. Tell him you'll be following people while armed, have no formal training, no security license, no insurance and no indemnification from the HOA. You attorney will ask if you have a screw loose. There ends the lesson.
A little harsh don't you think? Have some respect.

That's not the same thing. If you put yourself in a position because you followed me you may get "handled." That's a fact. Especially while in my own neighborhood.
Call an attorney and tell him you plan to start a neighborhood watch. Tell him you'll be following people while armed, have no formal training, no security license, no insurance and no indemnification from the HOA. You attorney will ask if you have a screw loose. There ends the lesson.

A little harsh don't you think? Have some respect.
How is what you said any different from what I said? Is this a presidential debate?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back