Gangs Plan Hurricane Looting Spree Via Twitter

Rhino

Scores of Twitter users have flooded the social networking site announcing their plans to go on looting sprees once Hurricane Sandy makes landfall, as the New York National Guard announced it would put troops on duty in Long Island to prevent such activity.
...much of the rioting and looting which rocked England last year was also incited, organized and coordinated via Twitter. At one point, Prime Minister David Cameron considered slapping a ban on the social network.
Claims by some that the tweets by people threatening to loot are all “jokes” will probably fail to impress the innumerable victims of looting in the aftermath of Hurricanes Katrina, Irene, Isaac, and numerous other extreme weather events in recent years.
Link Removed

We're talking about NYC here. Bloomberg may have banned the guns but looters may be surprised how many ball bats are waiting for them. NYC is not New Orleans.

It's a shame that Poeple would even Consider Looting during a time of Emergency.

I often wonder what has Lead Society to Act this way. I use the word Society in generalization only, I know that all of society is not Bad.

I would like to believe that there is still good in this world we live in.

But in the Event this does happen, All I can say to the Store Owners is (SWING AWAY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad the Occupy crowd isn't still occupying.

We're they still in their shanty town they would have at least gotten a bath...hahahahah!

It does not surprise that these entitlement, get something for nothing loons would try this. They're fat and happy on their welfare and food stamps. Just too bad for them they can't get a "Monster" bigger than 16oz. Then they could loot longer!

that is funny...what a bunch of morons....do they not know that it can be used in an investigation after the fact. That saying such a thing is so incriminating the law will be going...hmm,
Lawman:Do you have a facebook or twitter account??

Badguy:Well yes, yes I do...

Law man: Busted.

that is like a daffy duck moment....

And that my friends is why god gave us the Second A....protect it..go vote!

I often wonder what kind of neighborhood protection 4 men, well armed, on a roof top over looking a protection zone, with long range "security devices" could do to a rioting, looting mob. But then again it's just wondering.

I often wonder what kind of neighborhood protection 4 men, well armed, on a roof top over looking a protection zone, with long range "security devices" could do to a rioting, looting mob. But then again it's just wondering.

Wouldn't be a mob for long I don't think.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Los Angeles, 1992. I don't think it was 4 men on one roof, but some store owners did a pretty decent job protecting their property from the rooftops with rifles.

I watched a very good documentary on the Discovery Channel on Militias in Arizona, Indiana and Florida

Link Removed

After Andrew, there were signs posted that said,"You loot, we shoot". And there was no joking about it. No criminals came out into our area as they knew averyone in the area was armed. And no police came out into the area because they knew that we would take care of any minor problems like looting. The police had bigger worries than our area to take care of. "If you have to shoot a looter, call us when you can and we'll come out and get the body when we get time" was a statement from a county sheriff. They didn't concider it a priority if it was only one or two dead looters.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back