Gangs Plan Hurricane Looting Spree Via Twitter

Too bad the people of New York have pretty much had their 2nd amendment abolished.
CCW permits are tough to get in the city but a permit to own isn't. People who vacated their homes were told to take their firearms with them to prevent them from being stolen. There's a lot of NYC residents carrying their gun right now. In Long Island, CCW permits are issued fairly easily. And I believe that's where the looting scare was. For those trying a home invasion there's a considerable number of homeowners throughout the city and Long Island who have shotguns and hunting rifles. Home invasions and looting won't be a problem.

CCW permits are tough to get in the city but a permit to own isn't. People who vacated their homes were told to take their firearms with them to prevent them from being stolen. There's a lot of NYC residents carrying their gun right now. In Long Island, CCW permits are issued fairly easily. And I believe that's where the looting scare was. For those trying a home invasion there's a considerable number of homeowners throughout the city and Long Island who have shotguns and hunting rifles. Home invasions and looting won't be a problem.

Well thats good to hear. I have heard that even obtaining a permit to own is a lengthy, difficult process. I also assumed that people who were armed would be disarmed like in New Orleans. I didn't take into consideration that because of the election this probably wouldn't take place to avoid making the current administration look bad. I'm actually glad to be wrong on both accounts. Thanks!

That is good to know. I guess it's a better situation than I thought it was. Was there ever a time in NYC when legal handguns were impossible or very difficult to get or was I misinformed about the city?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back