G23 or G27

gkeil961

Which one would you prefer for concealed carry? Im leaning towards the 27, because it is considerably smaller and easier probably to conceal, and I currently have a 26

g27

Hi I'm new here but I think I can give some input. I have a g23 and I love it, great gun, but it's kind of bulky, concealable, but not as concealable as I'd like. G27 is smaller and easier to conceal. With my experience I'd go with the g27. Your not giving up much accuracy if any. Hope this helps.

I have a Gen 4 Glock 27, and my brother has the Gen 3 Glock 23. Both shoot the .40 SW. Both are very concealable but the 27 is more concealable. Both are only as accurate as the person shooting them. Hickok 45 can hit a steel gong at 230 yards with both. There both great guns but G274Me all the way.

I have both a G23 and G27 I carry the 27 all the time. If you carry a 26 you'll hardly notice the differance except weight. I also have aG26 my wife carries all the time.

I have a Gen 4 Glock 27, and my brother has the Gen 3 Glock 23. Both shoot the .40 SW. Both are very concealable but the 27 is more concealable. Both are only as accurate as the person shooting them. Hickok 45 can hit a steel gong at 230 yards with both. There both great guns but G274Me all the way.

Hickok45 rocks with the Glocks.

My primary concealed is the 27 and I've added a Crimson Trace laserguard and a Hogue rubber sleeve to the grip. I absolutly love it.

I just purchased a g23 2 months ago. Im 5'7 and 120lbs. Easily concealable for me with street/casual cloths. I have to spend more time picking out dress cloths for work, sweaters and sweater vest make it easy for now. Im thinking about a 27 for spring/summer time.

I had a G27 and found I needed the pinky extension cause I don't like my little finger dangling under the gun. With the extension I found it was almost the same height as the G23 so I went to that: more rounds in the G23 and the somewhat longer barrel adds a bit to the accuracy. Ultimately, I went to the G30sf, which is close in size to the G23 except wider. My take was they are all pretty close in size, but went to the .45 for the obvious difference in results.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back