Frosty Beverage Anyone?

BravoSierra2012

The last few days I've seen and been in some heated and emotional debates, one even brought a tear to my eye. So to lighten the mood and get to know some of you i'dlike to know your favorite drinks. No judgement here to what you like.

I'll go 1st. I have 2 that come to mind besides water, nice cold Landshark Island beer everynow and again and of course Red Bull daily!

Jagermeister has to be my top favorite but it has to be straight. But ill drink anything that's around. The best mass produced beer wild blue. I have been working on my first homebrew cracked the top yesterday abduction 5 gallons of homebrew smells amazing

Sam Adams original, but lately, anything from leinenkugel, for beer.
Occasionally, fireball cinnamon whiskey (sounds gross maybe, but good over ice) or chilled patron, no salt no lime
But I suffer from gout, so my drinking is pretty limited.

Something darker going in than coming out. Preferably a Porter, but a Stout or a dark Amber will do in a pinch.

The best was a limited-production run of Deschutes Brewery's Black Butte Porter for the brewery's 21st anniversary, "Black Butte XXI". Hints of coffee and chocolate, smooth, not bitter. My mouth is watering just thinking about it... (I have a few bottles stashed away for special occasions, as this type of beer improves with age - when they released it they even said that for best taste, you should wait a year.)

Tasty

Well, being a CHL & from Texas, when I'm out and mostly at home, Sweet Ice Tea is my prefered thirst quencher. When I host Texas Holdem, I like to throw down on jeagarbombs and my favorite beer, Negro Modelo.

Fireball whiskey or a massive blended Kahlua, Baileys., creme de cacao and any other related EtOh and maybe shot rum mudslide.

Killians Irish Red is good, Coors lite aint bad, I like Genius Draft too.

I love Diet Coke though, I really don't drink much alcohol.

Usually any beer that's free. <G> I like Stella Artois and anything that has some flavor. Just started drinkin PBR lately because it's cheap and not bad. My favorite lately, although I'm no light beer fan, is Bud Light Platinum. Best light beer I've drank yet.

Wow... where to begin? If we're talking frosty then I'd have to go with Bud Select but I was introduce to the new Bub Platinum. It quite tasty.

Now if it has been one of those days that we'd just like to forget, then we have any of 3 bottles to drag out.
Southern Comfort, Jose Cuervo Gold or the good old reliable Dewars White Label. Oh and a bucket of rocks of course.

Bud Light.

Jim Beam and Ginger Ale.

These two are definitely my favorites in the alcohol family.

Water is all I drink otherwise. I know boring.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back