Fox31 news article on theater security.

wmodavis

Leave a comment to help all understand what I believe is an excellent and inexpensive security measure they could adopt. I did.
Link Removed

BillLink Removed

Leave a comment to help all understand what I believe is an excellent and inexpensive security measure they could adopt. I did.
Link Removed

BillLink Removed

Did you comment? I ask because there are no comments. I think you may have been deleted.

Link Removed

BillLink Removed

take out the word concealed on the poster and I'll chime in with some encouragIng words.

Big stinkin deal ..... This is news.....If the cops have no duty to protect us what makes anyone think the theatre has a duty too? We all have the responsibility to protect our family and ourselves. If the theatre or any other scene is deemed to dangerous ..... DON'T GO!

I think all this investigation did is prove that the typical solution of "increasing security" doesnt do anything. It makes the liberal soccer moms at home feel good because they think there are some secret security measures that are going to keep them safe, even though they never actually see any of this so called "increased security".

Once again this article shows that the only way to guarantee your safety is to take matters into your own hands, literally, with a handgun.

They should have armed guards at every entrance and exit as well as 2 armed guards in each theater during the viewing. TSA should be at the entry point where full body scans and strip searches will occur on people from ages 1-infinity. Because you know, I have always wanted to pay $189.99 to go see a movie.

*sarcasm for those who would get confused*

trying to use that story to get the public to accept a tsa type security in theaters now is my guess......i like the sign welcoming gun carriers personally rather than illegal search operations at the theater doors like tsa

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back