**Flash Mob**

It WILL escalate into something very bad; it has in places, and it will soon become so widespread that even our mainstream media cannot ignore it.

In my heart, I'm with whitetiger. He understands "one riot, one Ranger." If the mob knows for certain that the first six will die, nobody wants to lead that mob, they're all competing for the back row, then they sneak away. But the first time a black mob storms a store, and a white clerk pulls out a hi-cap weapon a mows down the first 6 or 8 or so, there will be hell to pay. We can only hope he gets a good jury.

There's a reason I avoid "civilization" (and slip some extra magazines into my pockets when I have to visit the city). Out here in the boonies, everyone has guns, and criminals do not confront citizens.

I don't know what State you're in but I doubt you'd get away calling that self defense. Not unless they first draw weapons on you. Part of the flash mob "trick" is that they simply show up in a large crowd, walk into a store and carry away stuff. No guns, no violence and they know damned well there's no much you can do against it. Legally.

If it's a mob actually attacking people that's another story of course.

White tiger is from the "Hood" that is how thing are done in that culture. Lawlessness! Blame ****** and Obama will bail you out.

Last edited:
Hey Woodhead!! How you doing you old Peter puffer? Still sucking a way old boy? WEll guess what I am white and never lived in a big city. Just was a Marine and cop. You on the other hand are only brave on line.
You never been in a fight in your life, cause your a coward! You could never stand up to a mob. Dang you poop your pants when your house lose power in a storm. So you still trying the same old stuff.
I love your ending signature. in short (THE CODE OF PIRATES!!) Like you would ever be taken in by pirates.
You would be in the apple barrol all the time! ya know the barrol with the hole in it.LOL.
you are pretty, Lawlessness? you do not have the guts to stand up to a mob. I have, I have walk into the face of guns and they blinked cause if you stand up to them and fight back they will stop. or some of them will be stopped. dead. You little queen whats up they close the gas station's bathroom stall on you. When the mob come into a store, you first have to try and stop them not just sit back and let them do it. Then if they attack you for trying to stop them then you could use deadly force. Maybe they stop when they see your gun maybe they do not. A marine was awarded the medal of Honor today at the whitehouse.
He did not sit by and watch. I don't think there is that many of you who would just sit and watch this go down. If you were armed in a small store and the mob came in. The first attack on the clerk and I am sure some of you would pull your gun and defend her. Maybe you just don't know what you have in you. Watch strawdogs the movie. fear is a great test. some rise to the fight. some of you walk away. WOODCLUCK you would walk a way you would blame everyone but you never stand up for anyone, you never served, you are only in it for you. You need to get layed! buy a duck, then you will not be a virgin any more. You Quack. You blame everyone but will not stand up to help anyone.

" When a sad old man ( WoodNUT) lives a way of life for himself in a society, he creates for himself in the course of time a make belive system that authorizes it and a unmoral code that justifies it."
WhiteTiger

Don't forget the sunscreen, it is hot on the poop deck missy!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back