First its firearms...THEN

Link Removed

This is an OLD article but shows EXACTLY what is down the road for us. Where will it stop? Pretty soon we will be back to the sling shot...OH WAIT isn't that outlawed already...(WRIST ROCKET) anyone remember playing with those...

Link Removed

This is an OLD article but shows EXACTLY what is down the road for us. Where will it stop? Pretty soon we will be back to the sling shot...OH WAIT isn't that outlawed already...(WRIST ROCKET) anyone remember playing with those...

Yep! After the Gubbament takes away all of our firearms, then they will find it much easier to take away anything else that they see fit to.

Pretty soon we will be back to the sling shot...OH WAIT isn't that outlawed already...(WRIST ROCKET) anyone remember playing with those...
I have two of them, plus two homemade shooters. Over every winter season, I buy up all the marbles I can find from flea markets and garage sales... I try to get a triple-bagged walmart sack full of them... Every summer in Colorado, my youngest grandson and I go bear hunting using wrist rockets and marbles. Before we leave each time, I pray that we won't see one! ;o)

It isn't the guns it's humans. Humans are pugnacious by design. We are like two-legged pressa canarios. There are enough laws and regulations in place already. We need to better identify the aberrant and contain them before they climb church towers and start dinging civilians.

wow thats strange... I went to click the link that I put there, and now it says that YAHOO doesn't recognize the site and that it is unsafe??? It worked fine when I posted it???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back