Fire back at Anti Gun Advocates!

Dan Cox

It is important to get involved in the Internet Social Media and fire back at those who spead lies and disinformation among the masses. Many people are looking for veiws on issues in the Social Media. It is very important that we get our side of the issue in front of these people who may just decide the next election. You only need to look around and see how much the Anti-Gunners are involved in persuading the undecided to support gun control. The most important thing you can do is let your voice be heard, to be strong in your stance on Conceal Carry. Use news articles to support your belief, have a link to a recent Crime that was stopped by a CCW Permit/License holder. Get involved, don't just sit on the sidelines as a non participant. Go to Huffington Post or Google any news source that is covering gun control, comment in the comment section, keep it to the point, no insults or foul language. Remember you are representing all of us the Gun Owners and we want to look good, not like a Crackpot. You do not want to be silent, while the Anti-Gunners are spewing their BS!

I totally agree with you. I heard is said once that arguing with liberals is like playing chess with pigeons.
Bottom line, you will not change their minds. They will remain liberal until they have to grow up. If they are working for the Government "forget about it." Like them I too was liberal once. Then I got married, had a kid and grew up. One day I just realized that the junk they spew day after day on the media was just bull crap.
Right now the Anti's are on CNN and MSNBC etc. luckily only about 3 people watch those stations anymore.
The Internet has made them irrelevant but they just don't know it yet. Most kids think the Jon Steward Show is news.
As far as social media goes. You will be called names and labeled many things. When it comes to tolerance, liberals are immune.
Don't fall into their trap and act like them.
Just buy more mags.

Example: Some metro at MSNBC will look at your post title and suggest that you are promoting violence against the anti's.
Hell, truth and facts don't matter to them, just sayin.

If guns cause evil then the police should get rid of theirs to prevent evil. A gun is a mechanical device no more no less, any implement in the hands of wrong doers may be used for evil. A mechanical device has no soul, brain or intent, evil or otherwise, this comes from humans and unless you can figure out how to stop evil in humans you are wasting a lot breath. Laws and locks are only good for the honest person, proof is all around you every day. Stores/Banks are not robbed by guns or cars, but people. The evil car killed over 50,000 folks last year and injured hundreds of thousands more. It takes human action to cause evil, during the blood diamond trade in Africa the evil machete cut off hands and arms. The only place where gun mass murders have taken place is where guns are not allowed to be carried by honest law abiding people. The answer is PEOPLE.

If they are working for the Government "forget about it."

Not exactly true, as I worked for the government at one time after retiring from the Navy. The crosscut in government work is just as diverse as the civilian sector in terms of conservative & liberal, gun & anti-, hunters and PETA, football dads and soccer moms, etc....

Go to Huffington Post or Google any news source that is covering gun control, comment in the comment section, keep it to the point, no insults or foul language.

I just can't bring myself to click on the Huffington Post link. I'm afraid I'll get a virus:bad: or something really bad will happen to me.....
I did see one comment (one of many many like this one) on CNN that said All NRA members secretly want to walk into a movie theater and shoot people......But besides that vile hatred of people that own guns, I do think the word is getting out about pro 2A and the ability to defend yourself, just look at gun sales, up +40% in Colorado. The people are speaking.

If guns are evil and cause crime/death then as of around 2011 some 42% of our population at a minimum should be doing criminal/evil acts because they own guns. Based on no solid data the anti gunners assume all folks who own weapons are forced to commit evil by their guns. Yep that's sound thinking. Check gun ownership in America. Assuming Population of around 313 million folks this mean we would have roughly 131 million evil doers in America.

The truth be none, the majority of evil doers have been through the revolving doors of justice numerous times. Do you think maybe the problem may be our justices system and not the tools criminals choose to use? Just a thought.

The truth be none, the majority of evil doers have been through the revolving doors of justice numerous times. Do you think maybe the problem may be our justices system and not the tools criminals choose to use? Just a thought.

Never thought tools have anything to do with crime as stated before it takes a person to rob, some with notes, some with guns, some with fear.

It is important to get involved in the Internet Social Media and fire back at those who spead lies and disinformation among the masses. Many people are looking for veiws on issues in the Social Media. It is very important that we get our side of the issue in front of these people who may just decide the next election. You only need to look around and see how much the Anti-Gunners are involved in persuading the undecided to support gun control. The most important thing you can do is let your voice be heard to your stance on Conceal Carry. Use news articles to support your belief, have a link to a recent Crime that was stopped by a CCW Permit/License holder. Get involved, don't just sit on the sidelines as a non participant. Go to Huffington Post or Google any news source that is covering gun control, comment in the comment section, keep it to the point, no insults or foul language. Remember you are representing the Gun Owners and we want to look good, not like a crackpot. You do not want to be silent, while the Anti-Gunners are spewing their BS!

I certainly agree. Facts, facts and more facts. If they compare apples and oranges, we must metaphorically ***** slap each and every one with hard facts. I have been scouring the internet for a while gathering facts from multiple sources. The World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control, Brady Campaign and so on. I fear the left is tampering with the facts and have been saving the information to other drives with the date and site. I think we are in for a real battle. I have quite a few Facebook posts from pro Second Amendment sites that follow our thinking and reasoning. I have also started giving NRA packs to family and friends that are not members and shall contribute to J.F.P.F. and others.

Never thought tools have anything to do with crime as stated before it takes a person to rob, some with notes, some with guns, some with fear.

I agree, but the media and the antis continue to attack the tools and put forth the criminals as victims. It's all the tools fault.

I agree that the tool is not at fault...but the tool is definitely part of the crime. There is a difference between robbery and robbery with a deadly weapon, is there not?

It would be like saying, I never thought cars had anything to do with car crashes as stated it takes a person to drive. Put blame where it belongs, on the criminal, but don't ignore the fact he used a firearm. Use the fact he used a firearm, to make your point that good guys should have them as well, otherwise good guys lose.

Misinformation will never stop...whether it comes from the anti's or the Pro 2A's...keep up the good fight!

It is important to get involved in the Internet Social Media and fire back at those who spead lies and disinformation among the masses. Many people are looking for veiws on issues in the Social Media. It is very important that we get our side of the issue in front of these people who may just decide the next election. You only need to look around and see how much the Anti-Gunners are involved in persuading the undecided to support gun control. The most important thing you can do is let your voice be heard to your stance on Conceal Carry. Use news articles to support your belief, have a link to a recent Crime that was stopped by a CCW Permit/License holder. Get involved, don't just sit on the sidelines as a non participant. Go to Huffington Post or Google any news source that is covering gun control, comment in the comment section, keep it to the point, no insults or foul language. Remember you are representing the Gun Owners and we want to look good, not like a crackpot. You do not want to be silent, while the Anti-Gunners are spewing their BS!

I'm already having a bit of trouble with a newsgroup I post to. The anti-gunners are from AUS, UK, NZ and somewhere in Europe. I came back here for just what you suggested and am searching for any incident where a CCW made a difference. I'm sure I read of some situations here and am searching now. While I'm looking does someone already know of a web site or post that describes situations where a CCW was used?

Here's something:

http://m.facebook.com/home.php?__user=1283483169#!/GunsinSelfDefense?__user=1283483169

Hope the link works...

ScudRunner, Yes, There is the Robbery stopped at the Aldi Store in Wisconsin this year and the 71 year old man in Florida, that stopped a Robber at an Internet Cafe this month, but my favorite is the recent incident. Where a guy that was Stabbing people in a Smith Store in Salt Lake City was stopped by a CCW License holder! No shots fired and the guy was subdued and under control, by the time that the cops arrived, minutes later.You can Google these and they will pop up. I'll work on getting the links posted on here soon!

The Tragic events at Aurora, Colorado are an example of why we Conceal Carry. Some people would say that your paranoid or that your worried about something that could never happen. I say... Remember Aurora! Let this tragedy serve a purpose to never forget, that the one time we leave our protection at home or in our car, may be the time we need it the most. Remember Susanna Hupp and Luby's Restaurant in Texas, do not forget these events, they are strong reminders of why you Carry! Post messages in regards to these facts and share your beliefs as a responsible Conceal Carry License holder. People are looking to get a sense of what we are all about. We need more people to understand that when seconds count, the Police are only minutes away! We need a positive image as people who stop crime, not commit crime. Every single story that gets published in the Media about a CCW License holder, stopping a crime, should be celebrated and publicized. The Social Media can be our conduit of information to people who will otherwise never see or hear the good in CCW. Trumpet the Heroes, let their names be known, speak about them at work, social events, etc. We can make a difference, if we all give a testiment to the facts about CCW License holders actions in our Nation.

I wish someone would do a study on how many crimes are committed by people carrying a gun with no ccw as opposed to armed criminals with a ccw. I'd bet criminals with a ccw amount to near 0.

Then we could argue that the laws in place just need to be enforced.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Here's the link I wanted to post earlier. They post several items a day regarding guns used in self defense, and not just the ones that turn out well. Link Removed Subscribe and share their posts with your anti- friends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back