Finally!!

Uscgeng69

Got the call from the Circuit Court this morning. Permit is ready. Took just about 30 days. Time to join the ranks of the protected.

Congrats! What state are you in? I'm in Nebraska and according to my calendar, it will be almost 60 days since my application went in. And I'm still waiting.... :(

wbdzynr:298170 said:
Congrats! What state are you in? I'm in Nebraska and according to my calendar, it will be almost 60 days since my application went in. And I'm still waiting.... :(

Mine took 38 days in Nebraska. You might want to check the statutes but I believe that the state has to approve or deny your permit within 45 or 60 days. If it has been sixty days since you went to the troop headquarters and submitted your application then I would call for the disposition on your permit.

congrats. i wish my wait was that short. im at 4 months right now and still waiting :hang3: hopefully not too much longer for me

Mine took 38 days in Nebraska. You might want to check the statutes but I believe that the state has to approve or deny your permit within 45 or 60 days. If it has been sixty days since you went to the troop headquarters and submitted your application then I would call for the disposition on your permit.

One of my friends who took it with me called in. They said this is the first year they had to do renewals(?), so they are backlogged. Seems like they would have planned a little better...

Todd

Carried for the first time today. It feels good. I now know the importance of a good belt though. That will be my payday purchase on Friday. Been using the fobus paddle right now which I like a lot and feel comfortable with but a CB IWB may be in the very near future. Good, quality belt first though.

I live in and I've been waiting over 3 months just for my firearms Id card ... It is horrible . I applied for my Florida ccw and got in in less than a month

Well I found my old coast guard tactical belt and that works a great deal better than my regular leather one. Makes carry a lot more comfortable. Maybe I can hold off on a gun belt since this one is made to carry a weapon. CB holster next up.

I live in and I've been waiting over 3 months just for my firearms Id card ... It is horrible . I applied for my Florida ccw and got in in less than a month

Not to hijack the thread, but where are you that you've waited over 3 months?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back