Favorite concealed carry pistol?

I carry a Kahr CW9 with an Alien Gear Holster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using USA Carry mobile app

Ruger LC9 in normal t-shirt wear ...Springfield XD9 in heavier clothing.

Sent from my AT100 using USA Carry mobile app

M&P's for me

Depending on the circumstances: S&W M&P 9mm (OWB), M&P 9mm Compact (IWB White Hat), M&P 9mm Shield (CrossBreed Belly Band).

Glock 23 in a white hat holsters maxtuck. Still looking for the best solution on carrying a spare mag(s).

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I'm loving my Ruger LCP for everyday carry. I was bad about leaving my compact 45 ACP in the vehicle or on my nightstand. I realized because it was 'cumbersome'. That left me often with NO carry.
Since I picked this 'Elsie Pea' up. The ONLY time, including around the house, I'm not carrying is in bed. Gone to my Ruger 101 357 mag w/ 125 grain HP for bedside.

My favorite carry pistols are G19 in summer and G23 in winter, with a Ruger LCP locked in car as backup. In the home, Sig 229 Elite in .40 is the go to gun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had quit carry an extra mag most of the time because of the mag holders I had, but just discovered horizontal holders. I got some from Magholder.com that work well and are very easy to put on/take off. There are also some nylon horizontals that look good ...I think DeSantis makes one.

Sent from my AT100 using USA Carry mobile app

From all I see & hear it's a great firearm. I never got on the GLOCK fan-wagon. I'm old school 1911, being an ARMY Vietnam vet. (Thank you for your service, BTW) I'm so fond of my Ruger LCP Crimson Trace (I added the HOGUE Hand-all grip) I doubt I'll ever give it up. I usually carry it in the TUFF Pocket Roo in-pocket holster w/ spare mag carrier but occasionally use my HOLSTER STORE IWB.

Yep, I'm familiar with your KELTEC it being the inspiration for RUGER to produce my LCP Crimson Trace. I do wish I had the "NEW" LCP mainly for the sight upgrade but frankly this is a point-and-shoot up close self defense type firearm. I'm deadly within 50 feet with NO sight so I doubt I'll invest in a new one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back