Favorite concealed carry pistol?

Either my XD 45 4" with the stainless steel slide or my new Glock 22 Gen 4. And remember the holster makes the gun, the gun doesn't make the holster. If you buy a good gun buy a good holster for it as well. Plain and simple.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using USA Carry mobile app

Has been my XDs-45 in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. Packing it up to go get the recall fixed now that I've got a temp replacement. Will be carrying a LC-9 (lordy that's a looong trigger pull :blink: ), right now in a DeSantis Pro-Stealth. But looking for something tuckable, maybe the DeSantis 'Tuck This'?

Has been my XDs-45 in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. Packing it up to go get the recall fixed now that I've got a temp replacement. Will be carrying a LC-9 (lordy that's a looong trigger pull :blink: ), right now in a DeSantis Pro-Stealth. But looking for something tuckable, maybe the DeSantis 'Tuck This'?

Look at the Alien gear holster. It's Tuckable and only about $29.00.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sccy cpx-2. 9mm. Great gun especially for 260.00 NIB.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Springfield XD Compact .45 in a Blackhawk Serpa for OWB, about 98% of the time. When I go for an IWB, I use a Crossbreed Supertuck. Being limited in mag capacity here in Comifornia, always carry an extra mag.

I like all the various options mentioned. Since I will be getting my CCW soon I will definitely check them out. I have really big hands (I'm 6'8") and will be looking for a conceal carry handgun that is not too small but still compact.

Currently carry the Ruger LCP - really like the size and weight. Been looking to add a Beretta Nano for those times when I can carry something a little bigger.

I like all the various options mentioned. Since I will be getting my CCW soon I will definitely check them out. I have really big hands (I'm 6'8") and will be looking for a conceal carry handgun that is not too small but still compact.

At 6'8" you could easily conceal a Desert Eagle

Although it wouldn't be practical but being larger you can easily conceal any large frame handgun. I am currently carrying 2 full size pistols an XD 45 4" service and a Glock 22 Gen 4...I'm 6' and 187lbs

Thanks rekotadrekoj187 for the feedback. Was considering a S&W Bodyguard 380 but had not thought about using my full size pistol that may be more comfortable for me.

Warm weather - Sig P238 or SA XDS
Cold weather - Ruger SR9C or SA XDS

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Thanks rekotadrekoj187 for the feedback. Was considering a S&W Bodyguard 380 but had not thought about using my full size pistol that may be more comfortable for me.

Anytime man, I don't see why more larger framed people don't carry a full size. Unless you prefer a compact model. To each their own I guess but I'm not a real big guy and I conceal 2 full size pistols like nothing. And now that winter time os here up in good old Iowa wearing 2 full sized guns in a breeze with a winter coat on. I also carry 2 spare mags for each gun plus I have the Samsung Note 2 and that's not small lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back