Either way this guy should be in a heck of a lotta trouble...

dc1263

Whats worse, Mistaking your girlfriend for a Hog? or Mistaking your girlfriend for a Hog and then Shooting her?

Either way this guy should be in a heck of a lotta trouble...

Granted he broke one of the ultimate rules,,, It's on him, no question there.

But she "Ventured" out after he told her to keep her butt at the house...

Florida man mistakes girlfriend for hog, shoots her | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

oh dang i can't see the link my puter is saying 'server hangup' but what and idiot if not perhaps he intended on murdering her and trying to get out of it using a lame excuse he thought she was a pig???? btw what rule is that you mention? that one should see the whites of someones eyes? or what as i not sure what the 'ultimate' rule is?

I believe he is referring to rule: Know your target and what's behind it and in front if it.

Although he also broke rule 2: Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. (but...it was not broken if he did intend to destroy his girlfriend...)

I had a friend that was getting ready to clean his 30-30 and had the gun pointed down but towards his leg. When he unloaded it he must have left a round in the chamber, and he blew the whole back of his leg off. After many surgeries he finally got to where he could walk. He knew better but still he got to relaxed in his skill and did he pay. If his mom hadn't been home he might of died.

Nothing beats a good, thorough safety training course combined with the self discipline to follow all the rules even when alone. That's integrity and safe as well as smart!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back