Dog disqualified for pooping during agility competition...

Tucker's Mom

Ah, a dog's life. No responsibility, no stress and the world is your bathroom. Exhibit A: a little gal named Libby, while in the middle of a scorching run during the Crufts obstacle course competition, just couldn't hold on until the end. Although the spontaneous squat meant instant disqualification, Libby appeared to be in good spirits, as one often is immediately after emerging from a bathroom emergency. The collective "ooooooohhh" reaction from the crowd suggests that this isn't a common occurrence at Crufts, but as the understanding announcer rightly points out, "A dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do."

Time Out!!! He saw an Obama sticker!!! :lol:

OK...enough for now...gotta go to bed. I am tired just looking at that dog...:haha:

That is so embarrassing when they do that, but the worst is when the show/trial/club people look at you like it's your fault and you've committed the greatest sin there is. Poop on them is what I say. Literally. LOL It isn't the end of the world, you can just see it from there.

My first rottweiler was a rally champion in Australia. I only entered him once and I didn't again because I am one of the instructors in the club. I don't want it to be said that the judges are biased. I still missed him terribly. When I say "school" he just goes wild...he loves it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back