Doctor visits

Howdy Wild Dog,

For the record, bud, I'm 6'3" and 275 lbs of solid muscle, .

How about posting a pic of yourself that shows your height and weight. Standing inside a standard 3' doorway is a good start since its 35" wide and 6' 10" tall.

A few years back there was a thread on GlockTalk that asked members their height and weight and based on the responses most members were as big as a NFL Defensive End ( 6' 4" 260lbs ).

Funny thing is that out of +250 "claims" there were only 2 members, myself and one other, that offered pics to backup our claimed height and weight.

Me? I'm only 6' 1" 255lbs.

1439787941_zps011e91de.jpg

Paul

Best one yet.
Howdy Wild Dog,

How about posting a pic of yourself that shows your height and weight. Standing inside a standard 3' doorway is a good start since its 35" wide and 6' 10" tall.

A few years back there was a thread on GlockTalk that asked members their height and weight and based on the responses most members were as big as a NFL Defensive End ( 6' 4" 260lbs ).

Funny thing is that out of +250 "claims" there were only 2 members, myself and one other, that offered pics to backup our claimed height and weight.

Me? I'm only 6' 1" 255lbs.

1439787941_zps011e91de.jpg

Paul

If you were to see a pic of him, he would have to kill you.... I saw him once as he was taking care of the 15 or so hells angels that were attacking me.... But I signed a non-disclosure agreement in blood with him to never reveal his true identity... I get a tickle up my leg whenever I think about that day he saved my bacon...

Thanks again wild dog!

If you were to see a pic of him, he would have to kill you.... I saw him once as he was taking care of the 15 or so hells angels that were attacking me.... But I signed a non-disclosure agreement in blood with him to never reveal his true identity... I get a tickle up my leg whenever I think about that day he saved my bacon...

Thanks again wild dog!
You are most welcome, your gratitude is enough.

wild dog is not allowed to post a picture do to all the bad guys that are after him
I'm glad to see someone here gets it. There are so many cartels and criminal organizations that have a bounty on my head, that if anyone were to give them a picture of me that would make their job so much easier.

Howdy Wild Dog,

I'm glad to see someone here gets it. There are so many cartels and criminal organizations that have a bounty on my head, that if anyone were to give them a picture of me that would make their job so much easier.

Do what I have done.......... except for my ex there isn't anyone walking the face of the Earth anymore that would want to see me dead.

The graveyards are full of them but that's another story.

Paul

I my practice, they put their gun on the table next to a chair or on the chair. Some put in on top of pants but most put it under the clothes. I know a few leave in their vehicle.
They know I'm pro gun and a few know I carry under my lab coat.

Howdy David,

Come on Sten!

Give us a story! I LOVE stories!

No can do. Unlike WD I'm not worried about anyone coming after me, it's just all my best stories are still classified "Top Secert" by the National Security Act. Some have a 30 year restriction and some have a 50 year restriction. I've got a couple that I can talked about in 2017 that only have a 30 year restriction.

Sorry.

Paul

Howdy David,

No can do. Unlike WD I'm not worried about anyone coming after me, it's just all my best stories are still classified "Top Secert" by the National Security Act. Some have a 30 year restriction and some have a 50 year restriction. I've got a couple that I can talked about in 2017 that only have a 30 year restriction.

Sorry.

Paul

Just change the names of the people and places like Richard Marcinko does. One has to think if the NSA doesn't want the details known for 30 or 50 years what are they trying to hide?

Do what I have done.......... except for my ex there isn't anyone walking the face of the Earth anymore that would want to see me dead.

The graveyards are full of them but that's another story.

Paul

I've tried, bro, I've tried. But, like the Hydra of greek myth, each dirtbag I drop two more take their place. And that's not even getting into all the punks who want to take me on to make a name for themselves. It seems I've walked too far on this path to turn away. I can keep fighting until the day that age slows down my reflexes and the bullet that was always meant for me finds it's target.

Howdy BigStick,

Just change the names of the people and places like Richard Marcinko does. One has to think if the NSA doesn't want the details known for 30 or 50 years what are they trying to hide?

Well, a few of them involved the Mena airport, and some where linked to Ollie North.

The Reagan and Big George Administrations did a lot of things that were illegal and a lot of things that were against orders from Congress, like not providing military aide to the Contras.

Most right-wing thinking people like to pretend that the Mena airport cocaine smuggling operation was ran by Bill Clinton when in fact it was a CIA black op that was ran by the Reagan Administration ( Big George was former head of the CIA ) which was funny/weird/strange since at the same time Reagan has his "War On Drugs" with Big George running the show.

We use to joke about the WOD being over the fact that Reagan and Big George didn't want the herion trade/business to interfere with their cocaine business.

Anywho, that's enough for now.

Paul

Howdy BigStick,

Well, a few of them involved the Mena airport, and some where linked to Ollie North.

The Reagan and Big George Administrations did a lot of things that were illegal and a lot of things that were against orders from Congress, like not providing military aide to the Contras.

Most right-wing thinking people like to pretend that the Mena airport cocaine smuggling operation was ran by Bill Clinton when in fact it was a CIA black op that was ran by the Reagan Administration ( Big George was former head of the CIA ) which was funny/weird/strange since at the same time Reagan has his "War On Drugs" with Big George running the show.

We use to joke about the WOD being over the fact that Reagan and Big George didn't want the herion trade/business to interfere with their cocaine business.

Anywho, that's enough for now.

Paul

Sounds like typical SOP when governments break the law. Bury the truth for 30/50 years until all the key players are either in jail (for other crimes), dead or on their death bed. Then, when the truth comes out, claim it's to late to do anything. Only the really special ones that know where the skeletons are buried get the presidential pardons. FWIW though I believe you.

Here in NC it is not legal to carry into any medical facility, which would include doctor's and dentist's offices, so it stays in the car

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back