Do you still conceal carry into posted "No Carry" businesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious if this is a deliberate dodge, or did you really just not read what was said.
Oh stop. I dodge nothing. I read what you said and told you how it was recieved.

You know very well that the fun I mentioned earlier was about you teasing Bikenut...
You interpretated my sincerity as teasing. I wasn't teasing.

My having fun remark was about you playing with Bikenut.
I haven't played with bikenut. You keep thinking folks are just kidding around.

...But it is hypocritical to demand the right to bear arms be respected while intentionally and willfully disrespecting the property owner's right to deny entry to those who bear arms. And it is also illegal to disregard a property owner's denial of entry which means when a person does ... sneak... their gun in, regardless of what their reasons for doing so are, they are violating both the property owner's rights and trespass law whether they get caught or not and whether they suffer any legal penalties or not.
"At least I followed the rules" said no victim ever.

Of course everyone will make their own decision about... sneaking .. their gun into/onto private property with a no guns rule/policy.

They will as have I.

I will continue to carry my handgun, as I please, into any location i chose to whether there is a no guns sign or not..
I protect me and mine and the anti's can kiss my rump too.
If it wasn't for twits who are terrified by an inanimate object of plastic and steel, there wound be any gun free zones!

Stop capitulating with these liberal fools and give them the big fat bird!
But you go ahead and lock up your gun so you don t offend anyone... Me? Ill continue to ignore them.

Oh stop. I dodge nothing. I read what you said and told you how it was recieved.
so you didn't understand it without an explanation. Okay.
You interpretated my sincerity as teasing. I wasn't teasing.
I haven't played with bikenut. You keep thinking folks are just kidding around.
But you're so good at it. The fact that you repeatedly and demonstrably contradict yourself leaves the sincerity claim in doubt.
My rights don't end where your feelings begin.
The same is true for property owners.
But I'm tired of watching this dance. Keep poking at Bikenut if you want.

Not a business but a public place where I saw a "no weapons" sign. It was a Charleston school building being used as a shelter for Hurricane Matthew evacuees. It wasn't a "legal" sign, at least according to SC's definition for "no gun" signage. Since the building was a school campus I suppose it was off limits for guns anyway, even though it wasn't being used as a school at the time.

If you (anyone) needed to stay in a storm shelter, would you carry, leave your gun at home or in your car, or what? Just curious.

Not a business but a public place where I saw a "no weapons" sign. It was a Charleston school building being used as a shelter for Hurricane Matthew evacuees. It wasn't a "legal" sign, at least according to SC's definition for "no gun" signage. Since the building was a school campus I suppose it was off limits for guns anyway, even though it wasn't being used as a school at the time.

If you (anyone) needed to stay in a storm shelter, would you carry, leave your gun at home or in your car, or what? Just curious.
My state law exempts any portion of an otherwise prohibited place which is being used as a public shelter, so, no worries here :)

I would never take shelter in a public place like this for any reason. I have enough gear to take care of me, and my family.

I carry everywhere but places forbidden by state law. I don't give 2 turds what the antis think/want. Maybe I'm wrong, but again I don't give 2 turds.

Did it again today. The world is still turning isn't it. Stop being a little ***** and take that silly sign down.

BTW news flash for Ohio: Lots of guns are ALREADY carried on your campusesses. We're going to do it regardless of your illegal law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back