Deciding between Ruger LC9s, Ruger SC40 or Beretta PX4 Storm Sub Compact for conceal

:lol: Seems you are getting off on a tangent, because you simply know ****.

I think you meant "doesn't know ****", because what you posted means I know a lot.

Anyway if you don't like tangents, stop posting them.

Your post is wrong too. It is: :lol: Seems you are getting off on a tangent, because you simply don't know ****.

Austria is not in Germany! Austria is its own country. It is located right next to Hungary and Slovenia, where the stream of refugees came in from Turkey (and Syria via Turkey) last year:

Link Removed

Austria and Australia are often confused, leading to this:

Link Removed

Oh boy, do I feel dumb! Sorry about that but thank you for the correction. [emoji12][emoji106]

Got my crimson trace laser in today!!
7193ba4d7c536855ac5d0f10616530a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought a Ruger LC9s Pro and a Concealment Express IWB kydex holster. This is the most comfortable IWB setup that I've had to date. Very lightweight and extremely comfortable as long as there is a short or material between bare skin and the top of the holster.

Do you ever conceal carry your SR9C? I'm pretty sure the 9 and 40 SR's are the same overall size.

Which model Taurus is the semi? A buddy of mine has the Slim 9mm and he loves his. My mom has a snub Taurus 605 357 j frame that she raves over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the sr9c and wear it every where. Very nice gun and very comfortable.

I own a old hammer fired LC9, it is accurate, but has a very long trigger pull so you have to just use the tip of your finger on the trigger to gain a mechanical advantage over that long pull to shoot more accurately. You can shoot rapidly using the crook of your finger, but the group spreads out when you do. I keep it because it's worth more to me than $50 to $75. I also have a LC9s Pro, which has no external safety. It is a better shooter in all respects. Those rare times I need a single stack 9 this is the one I go to
I carry a G-33 regularly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back