Could/should a CCW help a Police Officer?

Bullets sprayed all over the place........."About a half hour later a LEO showed up"

TYPICAL.. and anti's ask why I think I "need to" carry a gun!
Lets see. With an M-16 and all the ammo you want, how many innocent people can you shoot in half an hour?

ANTI: "Do you think you need THAT in here!"
ME: "Hell no. If I thought I'd need it I'd have a shotgun instead."

imho I would take a defensive position and wait. If you start shooting, it would be way too easy for the leo, already under a great deal of stress and their adrenaline screaming, to assume that you have hostile intents toward him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical Link Removed

Link Removed

Is that illegal for the law abiding ccw holders carry the badge?

Legal or not, imho, this just screams LEO impersonation.

imho I would take a defensive position and wait. If you start shooting, it would be way too easy for the leo, already under a great deal of stress and their adrenaline screaming, to assume that you have hostile intents toward him.

+1

Welcome to usacarry. Good first post.

... when and if you decide to take a action with deadly force, remember you own that BULLET... and if you shoot we the best intensions and end up hitting, killing a innocent bystander by way of penetration, ricochet, or being off target, THE LAWSUITS WILL BEGIN... and there's no better motivator than CASH to file a lawsuit. The Police are Bonded by their department...WHOSE BONDING YOU.

Which is a good argument for a personal liability policy. Cheap insurance (no pun intended)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back