Cop almost lost his gun at wally world

I never said I didn't judge you. I judge all the time. All the time!! I just keep a lot of it to myself. You can call me Judgers McJudgerson all you want. I will nod my head and smile. What does Gonzales vs. Castle Rock have to do with this post? (Cops not helping out? She violated her own restraining order therefore negating it. However, I don't know much about the case so if I am wrong I apologize). This isn't a reason to lump all cops into the same category. In my world that's like lumping all military officers into one category and all NCOs in another- if you were or are in the military then you will know what I am talking about.

How many cops do you personally know that are megalomaniacs? You know them from online postings? If so, they are probably reacting to you the same way everyone else on this post is reacting to your comments. There isn't a lot of thought put into your posts. I would suggest you use common sense but it appears that common sense isn't so common with you.

Have a great day.

Stick around the gun forums long enough and you will see that most of them have large egos and will get extremely emotional if you dont agree with them. They make damn sure you know how "superior" they are to us, their employers.

Call me an idiot. It wont change this cops negligent behavior. Lol

I never called you an idiot, I just gave my opinion.

There are some people in EVERY job category that have large egos and are arrogant with a superiority complex. It is not just cops. I would only argue that the number of good cops out weight the "bad".

As for finding them if I stick around the gun forum long enough...poke a dog with a stick and it will bark and bite

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dont go to shooting ranges that frequently, but I've seen plenty of people do stupid things at ranges that could lead to somebody getting hurt. However, I won't wait until something bad happens to open my mouth like the OP.

If we are going to take a cop's negligence as evidence that all cops are negligent, then I will say that based on a few negligent gun owners I've seen, all gun owners are negligent people who I don't trust.

Now look at that.... Stereotyping just opened up the door for us to tear ourselves apart as well. Maybe some of you should stop stereotyping whole groups, because you are supporting the same attitudes the anti-gunners have and use against us.

Tri, man I'm sorry but with this one I got to go with the masses here. I think you would have gained more by letting the LEO know his "rig" was a problem.

Oh, and I'm not a "cop groupie". I 'm just a guy that would expect the same courtesy from anyone else that saw my rig being a potential 'retention' problem.

Its like sitting in a bar parking lot waiting for some drunk to get in their car, and you following them to see if they hit, or kill someone so you could point your finger and say "I watched the entire thing happen!"

Its the same dumb attitude that needs help..

I dont go to shooting ranges that frequently, but I've seen plenty of people do stupid things at ranges that could lead to somebody getting hurt. However, I won't wait until something bad happens to open my mouth like the OP.

If we are going to take a cop's negligence as evidence that all cops are negligent, then I will say that based on a few negligent gun owners I've seen, all gun owners are negligent people who I don't trust.

Now look at that.... Stereotyping just opened up the door for us to tear ourselves apart as well. Maybe some of you should stop stereotyping whole groups, because you are supporting the same attitudes the anti-gunners have and use against us.
When did i equate this cop to all cops when it comes to safety? I just know better than to approach a cop with "gun" as the topic.

I agree, the thing to do would be politely approach the officer and point out the problem. If he did not receive the constructive commit then discreetly get his name and report the problem to a supervisor (autonomously if you like).

I didn't confront him because he is obviously an idiot and would resort to threats or violence once challenged on his "number one safety." What's that? HIS BRAIN. I prefer to let him have an accident since stupid people are going to do stupid things, no matter how many times you tell them to secure it.

All this can be avoided with a good ol leather belt. I'm sure the department issued him one with the uniform. No excuse. Not cop bashing, just observing and reporting what I saw.

I find this post interesting when it was posted by the guy whose dogo put up a no guns sign because he couldn't keep his concealed weapons permit concealed.

I find this post interesting when it was posted by the guy whose dogo put up a no guns sign because he couldn't keep his concealed weapons permit concealed.
Read it again swabbie...wallet fell out of my duffel bag. accidents happen. I'll be sure to ride you for yours next time.

I just surprised that the OP hasn't been called a troll in either of his odd posts. It's like he's putting up this crazy stuff that happened to him just so he can pick a fight with us. I'm guessing he's the type of guy that gets off getting people all worked up. And no, I'm not a cop even though my name might suggest it.

I just surprised that the OP hasn't been called a troll in either of his odd posts. It's like he's putting up this crazy stuff that happened to him just so he can pick a fight with us. I'm guessing he's the type of guy that gets off getting people all worked up. And no, I'm not a cop even though my name might suggest it.
Lol nice try captain kangaroo. i tell it how it is. Sugarcoating is for the passive agressive. If you dont like what i have to say, put me on your ignore list like i have to deserteagle.

Haha......This is getting fun, You must be using the rest of your brain cells coming up with cute little names to call us. Make another name up for me.

Lol nice try captain kangaroo. i tell it how it is. Sugarcoating is for the passive agressive. If you dont like what i have to say, put me on your ignore list like i have to deserteagle.

Haha I guess tricolordad doesn't like being disagreed with. Not to mention that it is very passive aggressive to put somebody on your ignore list rather then stand up for your view points against them.

And you didnt have the decency to tell me you were going to put me on your ignore list??? I thought we were friends?!

Sad day :(

Me too chen. I've been walking in there for 2 years with my gun on my hip and nobody has even noticed.

The only reason I have a CCL is for driving, GFSZ and inclement weather. Those who have read my posts could remember me posting it...

Well, that's just classic right there.... they don't ban guns because they see your gun, instead they ban guns because they find out you are actually licensed to carry it....

roflmfao.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back