Concealed carry while consuming alcohol?

HAHAHAHAHA! I just died laughing. Literally. Funeral's tomorrow.

Think this thread definitely needed that. :laugh:

I'll be sure to visit the funeral home and pay my respects. :wink:

Gunpowder and alcohol do not mix, but as long as you are not over doing it, it is fine to consume and carry in Indiana.

who are you to tell adults how to conduct themselves?
I didn't tell anyone how to conduct themselves. I gave an opinion, thus the word "recommend." You know the difference?
I also recommend not jumping off the roof. But hey, if you're up there and feel like jumping... then jump. No skin off my nose. Wouldn't want to tell you how to live.

I think we need to remember that we carry to defend ourselves and our families. Going out to dinner and having a drink or two does not make you magically impervious to the danger of an attack where deadly force could be necessary to defend your life. We must also remember that there are different degrees of "drinking" and there are laws in most states that are written assuming the worst case scenario. That being said these laws are, as was stated earlier, an infringement on your rights. (South Carolina does have this law on the books) If you don't
drink, that's great if you do that is ok too. In my opinion "adults" who take on the responsibility of carrying a potentially deadly weapon should be allowed to make a responsible decision without the help of Big Brother. But until that changes we have the government to tell us what's right for us. ( That last part was a little sarcastic... Sorry) Happy Thanksgiving!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back