Concealed carry vest

Weirdpete

Does anyone use a concealed carry vest? If so what do you prefer?

something to look into for sure i will check those out too being new to conceal carry and still waiting on my permit
thanks for the idea

I have a leather motorcycle vest I ride with and it has a concealed carry inside pocket. I like it and use it at times. It makes riding comfortable and is a great way to carry. Wearing this kind of vest does not scream "I'm concealed carrying" like some of the tactical vest or photographers' vest do. I simply look like I am wearing something that is normal to wear. And, you can wear these types of vests and not ride a motorcycle at all. I do know that you can find denim and leather vests for concealed carry on the NRA Store web site. See: Link Removed

I purchased 2Bluestone concealed carry vests and love them Olive and Black .
Check out Bluestone Safety website.

I have the same biker vest with the inside pocket. :) I also have some lightweight and winter-weight "outdoorsy" vests like you'd find at Bass Pro. Not quite as obvious as the "concealed carry vests" that SCREAM "I'm tac-ti-cool...I'm a SWAT wannabe...I'm a security contractor wannabe..." etc.

I'm seriously considering writing an article about practical concealment for the everyday Joes and Janes out there.

I have to admit the Bluestone vest looks kinda tactical but I had my wife sew a piece of fuzzy fabric on the pocket and put a couple of fly fishing lures on it... changes the look! :)

I live in Colorado so I can get away w/ a fleece or down vest 9 months a year.

When I go out to do some shoots, I wear a Cotton Carrier for two cameras, a good belt where I hang my gears and doesn't scream like I have guns on me. On a good normal day off work, I wear a leather Harley vest.

''Robby3006

I swear to god eagleeyes must never log off. And her comments are ******* retarted
''

you should read some of your own 'retarded posts'
like this one for example rotflmao
''Robby3006
I keep seeing the number whar dose it mean?''

For cooler weather I found that a Carhart vest works well. The inside pocket holds a Mod.60 without any problem, and without being obvious.

I have one, but it's to hot in Florida to wear and use daily. When I use it, it's only for cover up and do not carry in the vest pockets.

i never was into wearing vests but i do wear sleeveless shirts alot and a longer lengthed button down one was more my idea of what i was looking for just to conceal that big gun butt better
i may have to eventually get an easier to conceal gun than what i have if i'm going to carry everyday
i have a side job tomorrow so i'll put some of that money away towards that goal

Wife says I look like a half covered water melon in a vest. Guess I'll stick to a wife beater t-shirt under a regular t-shirt or regular shirt.

what the hell is a 'wife beater' shirt?????????????????????? and what a terrible name for any garment
imo

LOL. A wife beater is a sleeveless t-shirt.
I wear a Campco vest a lot. I have worn mine on 9 trips to South America. They are tough.

half covered watermelon??? What is that? :lol:

That is what happens when you get chest n drawers disease. I had surgery, and my chest fell in my drawers! LOL (And I am not in as near bad of shape as I was five years ago. I dropped 50lbs.

@eagleeyes.... wife beater t-shirt is redneck slang for a tank top tee shirt. They are VERY convenient to wear under a regular t-shirt to keep the gun away from your body.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back