Colorado Supreme Court affirms that CU students can carry licensed guns on campus

I wonder how the University is going to react to this? It sounds like the ruling just applies to students. The employees are still mostly "at will" hires. I'm sure I'll get an email from the president or deans office this week about how disappointed they are that a bunch of ruthless students, that no one can identify, are out behaving exactly how they used to.

On a related note...

Link Removed

Some clerk at a check cashing store 2 miles from my house has been robbed 3 times in the last year and shot one of two robbers two weeks ago. It is apparently up to the DA if charges will be filed or not. This could be two huge steps forward for CO this week.

Now if only these rights extended outside the home...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the only other state that allows concealed carry on campus is utah.

As a student about to graduate from this school, I will be carrying starting tomorrow and exercising my rights! God Bless America!

On a related note...

Link Removed

Some clerk at a check cashing store 2 miles from my house has been robbed 3 times in the last year and shot one of two robbers two weeks ago. It is apparently up to the DA if charges will be filed or not. This could be two huge steps forward for CO this week.

Now if only these rights extended outside the home...

They should amend the bill to apply to only union run businesses then the democrat run Senate might vote for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back