CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

I repeat: Does he have a single witness who says he did not pull a gun? No.

What you have there is a guy mysteriously appearing weeks after the incident saying he "did not see a gun." Biiiig difference. I could stand there saying the same thing and not be lying. Where was this guy during the inquest? Waiting to see if the Scott's came up with the dough he was asking, probably.

I liked the part where he said "I looked down because uh, (pause) that's just what I do." Real credible witness there, huh? :sarcastic:

A volley of shots have just gone off and this guy is standing ten feet away examining the crime scene?

Find someone who was there that says "I was standing in front of Eric Scot when it happened watching him the whole time and he did not pull a gun."

How much you wanna bet the lead IA investigator said those exact words to his team and they logged 700 hours doing just that?

Bzzzzzzt. Try again.

The way you manage to sling it you would be a shoe in. Bill T.
Check my sig for further guidance on this issue.

You try again, when your done with all of your bull$h!t, and put down the crack pipe. You made a statement. You were proven wrong, period. This isn't the first time, and it won't be the last. You deal in $h!t, not facts. If this guy backed up LV Metro, his statement would be gold, but because he backs up Scott's case all of a sudden it's big mystery, and his time line is in question because he took time in coming forth. What about metro, and their continual delays in this whole thing? That is permissible, but with this guy all of a sudden it's a problem. Where was Metro FOR THREE MONTHS! They've got far more to answer for than any reluctant witness. As for you, come back with something besides bull$h!t. In the meantime, take another hit. Bill T.

Can I have some of what you're smokin'?

You simply need to grow up. I full well realize that isn't about to happen, but that in itself doesn't change anything. You are talking, and acting like the fool you in fact are. You make statements you simply cannot back up. That has been proven over and over. You then try and deflect it with a lot of bull$h!t and cheap nonsense. When that doesn't work your replies sink to a level where you have all but proven to everyone you've been had. Much like now. You got caught running your mouth making foolish, stupid, false statements, then come back with nonsense.

I really wish you would stop proving my point. Like Kelcarry, you try and side with the cops. That in itself is fine, and I can understand why many would. But reading your posts you come across as an adolescent trolling for an argument, much like he does. You both have much in common. I have no desire to give you one simply because it's like trying to convince a liberal with common sense. They are far too stupid to understand it, let alone comprehend it. Carry on with your hit and run, as you are much like hiring the handicapped, they're fun to watch, and it makes you feel good at the same time. As the saying goes, the more you stir a turd, the more it stinks. Take a bath. Bill T.

Link Removed

Link Removed

HERE ARE YOUR CHOICES

Now go ahead and paint the picture you wish. Which takes more accomplishment to achieve in life? Bill T.

I Understand...

If only it were that simple. :rolleyes:

I understand it's probably too complex for you to comprehend.

May we should post our pics, you & me, let everyone choose from that? :wink:

May we should post our pics, you & me, let everyone choose from that? :wink:

Go for it big guy. Hell, it will sure as hell be an improvement over anything you've come up with thus far! In the meantime address the question. Which takes more accomplishment, an overweight lying cop, or a West Point Graduate? Bill T.

You simply need to grow up. I full well realize that isn't about to happen, but that in itself doesn't change anything. You are talking, and acting like the fool you in fact are. You make statements you simply cannot back up. That has been proven over and over. You then try and deflect it with a lot of bull$h!t and cheap nonsense. When that doesn't work your replies sink to a level where you have all but proven to everyone you've been had. Much like now. You got caught running your mouth making foolish, stupid, false statements, then come back with nonsense.

I really wish you would stop proving my point. Like Kelcarry, you try and side with the cops. That in itself is fine, and I can understand why many would. But reading your posts you come across as an adolescent trolling for an argument, much like he does. You both have much in common. I have no desire to give you one simply because it's like trying to convince a liberal with common sense. They are far too stupid to understand it, let alone comprehend it. Carry on with your hit and run, as you are much like hiring the handicapped, they're fun to watch, and it makes you feel good at the same time. As the saying goes, the more you stir a turd, the more it stinks. Take a bath. Bill T.

Link Removed

Link Removed

HERE ARE YOUR CHOICES

Now go ahead and paint the picture you wish. Which takes more accomplishment to achieve in life? Bill T.

Billt, you've hit the nail on the head. Don't ever expect this troll to concede a point. As you stated, when his POV gets refuted or shown to be erroneous, he just shucks and jives, and is onto something else. And he will always have the last word, as you can see here. So, unless you enjoy arguing with him, it's gonna be a futile exercise communicating with him. Been there, done that. Your time is better spent playing with the big boys, those who can argue effectively, reftrain from troll-like behavior, and concede a point or two, when appropriate. Course, this is all just my opinion. And for the record, in case my point wasn't clear enough before, this whole episode with the LVPD stinks to high heaven, as any reasonable person can see.

In case you guys were a bit confused, this thread is about a guy that got shot in front of Costco last summer.

Not me.

Being right doesn't make it any more pleasant keeping the thread on track.

How's it feel to be wrong, bill & JJ? You know, actually proven wrong by facts?

A urine drug test cutoff values for various substances are:

Morphine is 2000

Amphetamines: 500

Cocaine(metabolite): 300

Benzos (varies with test) typically : 300

So if he were given a workplace drug screen, he would have barely tested positive for the alprazolam.

Of course, this sounds scary to those who are medically uneducated.

Thanks for the image.

-Doc

You are correct about the cut off levels for a urine test but I doubt that these were urine tests. I suspect that they were either blood or hair tests which have a little different cut off levels. Could you post those cut off levels for us as I can't seem to find them exactly other that the opiate levels were somewhere between 30 and 300 where his was 2000.

Les's see now, after given a four year education Eric Scott was able to get out of his four/five year committment to the military in two years spending most of it in Ft. Hood as a tank instructor but runs around claiming he is a Green Beret and just got back from Iraq, or so his girlfriend said. Did we have troups in Iraq in 1994 when Scott was discharged from the army?

Sgt. William Mosher spent six years in the Marines after volunteering before becoming a fat lazy out of shape police officer in Las Vegas. So again we have Army vs. Marines, :biggrin:

So now, in addition to the USA Bandwagon cast of charactiers, who are the self-professed all-knowing investigators on this case, we have Doc, who has a disagreement on the way the proceedings have been carried out. It is a shame that the inquest has had to involve other people, because all we apparently needed was for Doc to go to LV and tell them how an inquest really works. Put them all together and we find a coverup which, I assume, has taken a life of its own for the sole purpose of protecting the LEOs from criminal charges, and the citizens of LV from civil damages. If that is where you are going--fine--nothing short of a proven coverup will satisfy you. Are you so suspicious of everything about this system? Do you trust anything that you disagree with? I still have questions about this case but I am willing to listen to and accept their findings based on the evidence and information and investigation that THEY made, not YOU. It is a shame we could not have had this illustrious group working on the Kennedy Assassination or the World Trade Center Bombing---look at all the time and dollars we could have saved with this all-knowing "quick response" investigative/legal team.

I never said said I should run the investigation.

I never said anything about a coverup either.

I said nothing about 9-11 and am always quick to have a chuckle at the "Tin Foil Hat Crowd when they spout off about the UN Invasion by the Trilateralists aided by the Illuminati and UFO's in concert with obama in order to make klinton lord of the universe.

I did state btw, that I wasn't there and I don't know quite what happened.

Since we are still on the topic, I will share a personal anecdote.

I was foreman of a Grand Jury for about a month in Portland Oregon.

Besides the usual, ordinary street crime, we got tasked with a special project. It involved something you don't seem to believe exists, which is a dirty LEO.

I do remember a half dozen or so of Portland's finest men in blue committing perjury in front of my very eyes and ears. Sick bill klinton couldn't have made a more wild, unbelievable, bald-faced lie that was stated under oath, in my presence. I remember the terrified look of the one or two officers who did happen to testify against the accused officer. Just like the mob, these men in blue have a "Code of Silence" that I got to witness with my very own eyes.

Long ago I lost my childish naivite' of our great government institutions that are here to protect us. So do I get suspicious of proceedings that seem on the surface to be wrong? YES I do.

When people have to make points touting the propriety (and quite chauvinistically I might add) of something that "APPEARS" improper, I tend to think that something really may be improper. It certainly might warrant a closer look. Maybe it is all above board.

Maybe when it is all over, things will turn out to be like you say.

So, please restrain your idiotic ridicule of me simply for raising an eyelid about something that seems suspect to me.

-Doc

...in the Marines after volunteering before becoming a fat lazy out of shape police officer in Las Vegas.
He's wearing a protective vest in that picture too. They're not very flattering, so that might be an issue if the measure of a man's physique is your primary criteria for integrity of character. :laugh:

I'll just go on record at this point and say I have a very healthy distrust of law enforcement, generally speaking. But I don't let that cloud my judgement into thinking all cops are bad. Or even more than the typical few bad apples in every bushel.

You know, actually proven wrong by facts?

Where are those facts $h!t for brains? We have yet to see a single one produced by you. As was said, you shuck and jive, and in the process twist, lie, and produce $h!t. Just like your last post. When you're cornered, you're not worth a $h!t are you? You produce what you always do, more cheap, stupid bull$h!t. Keep it comin' big guy. We're still waiting for those pictures you promised. More lies and bull$h!t. It never ends with worthless idiot's like you. Next. Bill T.

He's wearing a protective vest in that picture too. They're not very flattering, so that might be an issue if the measure of a man's physique is your primary criteria for integrity of character. :laugh:

I'll just go on record at this point and say I have a very healthy distrust of law enforcement, generally speaking. But I don't let that cloud my judgement into thinking all cops are bad. Or even more than the typical few bad apples in every bushel.

The vest is not accounting for the huge double chin that this cop sports, so let's put that issue away. I'm assuming you're being facetious, but one never knows with you.

The problem with the "few bad apples" analogy is it makes 'em sound like rascally sorts when in reality people die. ANYTIME a citizen is put down by agents of the state, it is a HUGE deal for obvious reasons. And if they're gonna drag their feet and not seem forthcoming, well, then, they shouldn't bitch when people get angry, nervous, suspicious, whatever.

I have personally also seen cops lie on the stand. So, I tend not to exalt them just because they wear uniforms and carry guns. If they've got one witness, which apparently they do, that seemingly contradicts LEO testimony, then they got a big problem. And this seems a big problem to me. I'm willing to wait for "facts" but not if the only facts are emanating from the PD and if same said "facts" are a long time in coming.

He's wearing a protective vest in that picture too. They're not very flattering, so that might be an issue if the measure of a man's physique is your primary criteria for integrity of character.

"Primary criteria"? "Bullet Proof Vest"?? How fast do you think this heifer could run the 100? I'm sure that accounts for the 350 on the hoof he's responsible for carrying around at the taxpayers expense. No big guy, I don't think so. He packed that on all by his lonesome. Do you think the sweat running down from his pits will short out his stun gun?? You got a long way to go in the excuse department, that's for sure. How come Scott's so skinny? Doesn't West Point feed their graduating staff? Bzzzzzzt, Next. Bill T.

And for what it's worth, that gun belt isn't around his vest, Eagle eyes. Now, do you still want to be the pivot man in the circle jerk? You deserve the position, that's for sure. Bill T.

All right, let's roll with that. You still have not explained all of these major contradictions in all of this testimony by all of these "expert" witnesses. Spare me all of your nonsense and stick with the question at hand for a change.

1.) As was said, Morphine, along with the other drugs and opiates found in his system, would SEDATE not AGITATE him!! Give someone a "lethal dose" of Morphine, let alone "4 times" that, and the last thing they'll do is run a 4 minute mile, or have an uncontrolled desire to go Billy The Kid with the cops.

2.) This was proven by the good doctors "expert testimony".

3.) The police, as well as the alleged "witnesses" in the store directly contradict this behaviour.

4.) The cops say he "acted aggressively". Witnesses in the store said he "seemed very agitated", and was "wildly throwing around merchandise".

Now, none of this adds up in the least. In short someone has to be lying. In spite of whatever this guy was or wasn't, he was not 2 people. If this guy was as doped up as the doctor claims, there is simply no way he could have been acting the way the cops or witnesses said. You don't have to be a Harvard Medical graduate to see this whole thing stinks on ice. It all boils down to who has the best reason to lie? The doctor himself, has no cause or reason to lie. The cops do simply based on the fact their asses are on the line. Those are the simple facts. As presented they make no sense at this point. When you can explain that, I'm listening. Bill T.

It is not complicated. People react differently to drugs.

You for example, you get on the net and insult people rather than demonstrate any logic or maturity.
Witnesses will contradict each other, that is true. But who has contradicted his or her self?

Can, or have you cited any evidence to support your theory of what happened? Any?

It is not complicated. People react differently to drugs.

How about you showing one recorded case of where Morphine has been used successfully as a stimulate? Just one. Ask any Pharmacist. Don't take my word for it. Ask them, or any practicing physician in this country what will happen if they give a large does of Morphine, or any other opiate. Ask them if the individual will get aggressive, or sedated? You're correct, it's not that complicated, it's just you are too stupid to GET IT! For what it's worth Sherlock, it's why they're called "UPPERS" and "DOWNERS". Get it??? Try, please. Bill T.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back