CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

I think LEO should answer, to the public, as quickly as possible, anytime deadly force is used against the public, especially in questionable circumstances such as this.

And I don't consider it "anti-women" to suggest that political correctness is helping to put women in positions that they are not physically equipped to handle.

Yes, and while I agree totally, it most certainly is nice to see an individual who knows how to apply common sense to a situation instead of female emotion. But in all honesty I can understand that "kelcarry" does have a point. It's just that this is the wrong time of the month for "him" to apply, or express it. (I'm guessing you really are the pivot "man"). Bill T.

Men have also crashed Navy jets many, many Navy jets. Women have proven themselves capable in the cockpit, as well as a plethora of other traditional male roles. There is no question about that. Anyone who believes otherwise is a last century small-minded sexual bigot, plain and simple, no pC about it.

As far as what answering to anyone about the case is concerned, that is for the DA and internal afairs to decide - on their own sweet time, regardless of how PO'd those same small-minded induhviduals get about it. No hurry, get it right.

Men have also crashed Navy jets many, many Navy jets. Women have proven themselves capable in the cockpit, as well as a plethora of other traditional male roles. There is no question about that. Anyone who believes otherwise is a last century small-minded sexual bigot, plain and simple, no pC about it.

As far as what answering to anyone about the case is concerned, that is for the DA and internal afairs to decide - on their own sweet time, regardless of how PO'd those same small-minded induhviduals get about it. No hurry, get it right.

Can you possibly disagree with someone's position without calling them names? Sheeit, you're a pain in the ass.

My wife would cut your b#lls off should you suggest she get back in the kitchen where she belongs and she would also laugh in your face if you informed her that "any job a man can do, a woman can do". BTW, she carries, is formally trained, and can shoot quite well, thank you. I doubt she would consider me a "sexual bigot", plain and simple.

I could give two sh#ts about Internal Affairs. Cops investigating cops? Riiiight....And before you make any more idiotic statements, I have plenty of LEO friends, and I'm not anti-LEO.

Back on topic...

I don't know what worry's me more.
The fact that a fellow citizen feels the need to report someone carrying a gun when in the USA you are allowed by the 2nd Amendment to carry a gun for protection.
Or the fact that the police shot him!

Patience has a limit....

I admit that, upon first hearing this incident, I was prepared to wait and see the evidence before making up my mind. I knew that it sounded fishy, and it is LV Metro, which has a very poor reputation when it comes to these things, but I was willing to wait.

That said, postponing the coroner's inquest indefinitely goes WAY beyond suspect; this is a cover-up of massive proportions, and the brass is swimming in circles hoping that the sharks (press and we, the people) will eventually tire and disperse.

Little did they know that the citizen they picked on that day was a bona-fide hero. West point grads are scarce, with only about 1,000 graduating each year. They are exceptional soldiers, and exceptional citizens. Poor target, IMHO. I guarantee that the four officers who shot him are nowhere near the caliber of this individual. If I'm wrong, then release the video and prove it. I will be happy to apologize. The video exists, in multiple angles. Or, at least, it DID exist at one time.

Hey, JJ, did you notice that Cocked_been_Blocked is now quoting his own posts? :sarcastic:

I agree fully.

I was reading a few years back( in an aviation safety newsletter) that female pilots have a much lower accident rate than males do.

Perhaps lack of that testosterone charge adds a little caution back into the picture.

-Doc

postponing the coroner's inquest indefinitely goes WAY beyond suspect; this is a cover-up of massive proportions.

I guarantee that the four officers who shot him are nowhere near the caliber of this individual.

2 excellent points that cannot be ignored. Let's only hope the public and the media keeps the pressure on these people. This thing stinks worse with each and every passing day. Bill T.

I admit that, upon first hearing this incident, I was prepared to wait and see the evidence before making up my mind. I knew that it sounded fishy, and it is LV Metro, which has a very poor reputation when it comes to these things, but I was willing to wait.

That said, postponing the coroner's inquest indefinitely goes WAY beyond suspect; this is a cover-up of massive proportions, and the brass is swimming in circles hoping that the sharks (press and we, the people) will eventually tire and disperse.

Little did they know that the citizen they picked on that day was a bona-fide hero. West point grads are scarce, with only about 1,000 graduating each year. They are exceptional soldiers, and exceptional citizens. Poor target, IMHO. I guarantee that the four officers who shot him are nowhere near the caliber of this individual. If I'm wrong, then release the video and prove it. I will be happy to apologize. The video exists, in multiple angles. Or, at least, it DID exist at one time.

Hey, JJ, did you notice that Cocked_been_Blocked is now quoting his own posts? :sarcastic:

Kinda thing you do when you're a legend in your own mind. :laugh:

That said, postponing the coroner's inquest indefinitely goes WAY beyond suspect; this is a cover-up of massive proportions.

in·def·i·nite   /ɪnˈdɛfənɪt/ Show Spelled
[in-def-uh-nit] Show IPA

–adjective
1. not definite; without fixed or specified limit; unlimited: an indefinite number.
2. not clearly defined or determined; not precise or exact: an indefinite boundary; an indefinite date in the future.

I don't think these people have any intentions of ever coming forward with an explanation of their actions. Bill T.

I'm suprised he didn't file for that earlier. That attorney is been way too nice. If I was him I would have LVPD by the balls right now and those cops also.

As I've been saying, it's looking worse and worse for the cops every day that goes by. This has nothing to do with being a "cop hater", and everything to do with common sense. The citizens have it, "Metro" does not. Bill T.

And there in lies the problem. We're most likely going to be waiting a long time, if not forever. Bill T.

The inquest is now scheduled for September 22 or 23. Usually they take one day, but I expect this one will go for at least two days.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back