Bye, all

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJFlash

I've gotten several admonishments from Lukem recently. Apparently, I've ticked off some people enough that they've contacted site admins about it, more than once. I would have preferred that they would have PM'ed me, and we could have straightened it out, but they didn't. My participation on this site has become counterproductive and so...

I'm outta here, at least for awhile. I may lurk a bit but I won't be posting. Twas good to have met many great Patriots. Keep up the fight. There are a number of you who have my personal info and I look forward to hearing from you, if you'd like to stay in touch.

Sorry to see you go. Sorry to say it but stay within the site rules and you wouldn't be getting warnings.

I've gotten several admonishments from Lukem recently. Apparently, I've ticked off some people enough that they've contacted site admins about it, more than once. I would have preferred that they would have PM'ed me, and we could have straightened it out, but they didn't. My participation on this site has become counterproductive and so...

I'm outta here, at least for awhile. I may lurk a bit but I won't be posting. Twas good to have met many great Patriots. Keep up the fight. There are a number of you who have my personal info and I look forward to hearing from you, if you'd like to stay in touch.

Look what happen to the iceman, he did not fit into the mainstream mold on this forum so they took him out. Just like the NRA the old double standard. Tell me where it says anywhere that you have a right not to be offended. I still beleive there are a few here that are puling the strings aqnd poor Luke looks like the bad guy and when you offend the wrong person old luke gets the pressure.

Hope to see you back on soon JJ.....sad to see one of our troll managers bumped off :mad:

Sorry to see you go to JJ.
I (for one), really enjoy what you bring to the forum.

There's a saying that states: "It takes two to argue."

Sometimes it's just best to ignore "idiot" trolls. Arguing with them will change nothing. They aren't here for enlightenment; all they want is to shut people like you up and create discord.

Listen, it has nothing to do with fitting any kind of mold and no one is pulling any strings but me. When I get constant complaints that just waste my time, its pretty aggravating. Some of you just get so bent out of shape you post things that are against my site rules. Telling someone they can't wait to meet them and their puke friend could be looked at as a threat. So I deleted the message and sent a warning not to post things like that. You think THAT is too harsh? Did I ban him, no? I asked not to post things like that. JJFlash is a site supporter and I hate to see someone leave just because I asked him not to post something that could be taken as a threat.

Remember, this is just an internet forum. If you are getting so bend out of shape over what someone else POSTED maybe you need to step away and take a break from the computer.

Another God fearing Patriot silenced...

A real shame JJ; I enjoyed your posts & wit.

Hope to see you back soon!

Whoa, whoa, whoa...I'm not hassling with Lukem about this. I don't suffer fools easily and I find web posting to be pretty frustrating in that people "talk" to you in ways they would NEVER do in person. I try to deal with everyone as I would in person (and believe me when I say I have been "educated" for showing severe disrespect). Admittedly, my temper gets the better of me, sometimes.

It's a great site. Maybe I just need some time off.

Why??? Is that because they don't fit your mold.

I hesitated responding after Luke's response but wanted to say I have no "mold". I don't get upset when someone disagrees with me, nor do I think anything derogatory about them. My doubts were based on how some had a majority of posts doing nothing but name calling and making no real counterpoint to the discussion. Even at that, I believe everyone has a right to their opinion and no one is an idiot simply because they disagree.

Luke, thanks for clarifying your position. I can’t agree with you anymore in your position you took with JJ, if it was in fact a threat and the other party felt threatened then I believe that it was the responsible thing to do. I find it hard to believe that jj had intentionally and maliciously suggest any danger based on the consistency of his past post. I still have not read any name calling or threats from the iceman who was banned. I am sorry but I still believe money is the driving force.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...I'm not hassling with Lukem about this. I don't suffer fools easily and I find web posting to be pretty frustrating in that people "talk" to you in ways they would NEVER do in person. I try to deal with everyone as I would in person (and believe me when I say I have been "educated" for showing severe disrespect). Admittedly, my temper gets the better of me, sometimes.

It's a great site. Maybe I just need some time off.

Agreed...nothing against Luke here...he is doing a great job and a job I would NOT want to do. Just sad to see JJ withdraw himself and wishing some of the trolls who are here to do nothing but stir the pot, would withdraw themselves :sarcastic:

JJ sounds like to me you are looking for some support. luke did not ban you as he has stated and you really could have spared us all with the drama. Why did you even start this thread to begin with??

Whoa, whoa, whoa...I'm not hassling with Lukem about this

Your words spoken are untrure. You should have never mentioned Lukes name or even placed this thread, you knew this was going to stirr the muck and Luke was going to be brought into your saga. I think, if you have not already, appogize to Luke for waisting he time. Best to you.

JJ take a couple deep breaths count to 10. Everything is cool so hang in there. Put all the ones that get under you skin on the ignore list and lets move on. Just remember there are way more good posters than bad here.

JJ and I just exchanged a few messages. We are all good and looks like he'll be sticking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back