Buy .22 lr ammo

ctharry

Hi guys. Was wanting to buy .22lr ammo and can't find any in Michigan stores. Does anyone know of a good web site to purchase .22 lr ammo from? Gonna buy a Ruger 10/22 so i need something to shoot out of it. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using USA Carry mobile app

cabela s usually has "normal" prices on ammo online when it's actually in stock.

order a 500 box for like $23 shipped last month. there was a 1 box limit though.

I've picked some up at D i c k's Sporting Goods (FYI, if they think you are buying it to turn around and resale at higher price, you may not get any) and also local gun shop, 'normal' prices

Finally saw boxes of 525 federal after about 6 months of it being empty shelves. Over the last the days I've picked up 3150 rounds and will probably go get some more tomorrow. No plan on resale. $27 per box here.

So, keep your eyes open at the shops.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Ask the guy in the local Walmart sporting goods area what time/day the truck usually comes in and when they re-stock.... My local one puts out new ammo at around 10pm about every other day....

Ok thanks i'll remember that. I wish that people would stop buying .22 ammo and reselling it. Most likely would not have this supply problem.

Ok thanks i'll remember that. I wish that people would stop buying .22 ammo and reselling it. Most likely would not have this supply problem.

The only issue with that wish is it cripples freedom. This whole rationing of ammo seems to communist to me....

The only issue with that wish is it cripples freedom. This whole rationing of ammo seems to communist to me....

there's a difference in rationing by the retail stores and the people hoarding just to resell at a profit which is continuing the supply issues.

there's a difference in rationing by the retail stores and the people hoarding just to resell at a profit which is continuing the supply issues.

I see capitalism being shunned for rationing...you see whatever you want to see.

I see capitalism being shunned for rationing...you see whatever you want to see.

and i see gun owners being screwed from an ammo supply due to money hungry people with no conscience. they are creating a supply issue w/ their own greed.

has anyone used the website bulkammo.com to purchase ammunition?

Just left the gun show at Myrtle Beach, SC. Saw 500 rd bricks for $100. Not for me but thought you might want to know LOL

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back