Buy .22 lr ammo

there's a difference in rationing by the retail stores and the people hoarding just to resell at a profit which is continuing the supply issues.

If there is that much of a demand, manufacturers will start to expand in order to produce more.
Remington Breaks Ground on Ammo Plant Expansion | The Truth About Guns
Lewiston Ammunition Maker Continues To Expand | StateImpact Idaho
Link Removed
Which they are doing!!

I'm not a proponent of rationing when I have the means to buy.

If an entrepreneurial type decides to buy product A for $30 and sell it to someone else who is willing to pay $50. Who is at fault in that situation?

I do not condemn the entity selling it for $30, I do not condemn the person for buying it for $30, I do not condemn the person selling it for $50, nor the person buying it for $50. What I do point my finger at and say "Tsk tsk", is the person who buys it at $50, when they could've bought it at $30 and then complains about the person who sold it to him. Really? Then don't buy it at that price. Do what the other guy did first.

I would love to walk in to a sporting goods store and be able to buy some instead of searching out websites where you don't know if they are legit or not. Or i guess i could buy some at a gun show from some re sellers for highly inflated prices. I have read articles about ammo manufacturers supposedly at max capacity for quite a long time. I spoke to a clerk at Gander Mountain who told me that every week they get the same people on the same day who wait for the time the supply truck shows up and buy as much .22 lr ammo as possible. He said that they have had to start telling those people no they are all out. You are right, all those people have the right to do that. I understand that. Just a bit frustrating. I am going to buy a new Ruger 10/22. I have been thinking about going to a local place and telling them if they want my business then save me a brick of ammo and i'll buy it and the gun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using USA Carry mobile app

I would love to walk in to a sporting goods store and be able to buy some instead of searching out websites where you don't know if they are legit or not. Or i guess i could buy some at a gun show from some re sellers for highly inflated prices. I have read articles about ammo manufacturers supposedly at max capacity for quite a long time. I spoke to a clerk at Gander Mountain who told me that every week they get the same people on the same day who wait for the time the supply truck shows up and buy as much .22 lr ammo as possible. He said that they have had to start telling those people no they are all out. You are right, all those people have the right to do that. I understand that. Just a bit frustrating. I am going to buy a new Ruger 10/22. I have been thinking about going to a local place and telling them if they want my business then save me a brick of ammo and i'll buy it and the gun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using USA Carry mobile app

That's a smart way to go, but I'd ask for two bricks. :wink:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back