Busted Buster Sign

Mine printed out okay..just need to come up with a sticky source..dbl sided tape will work for now..Ishi, any progress on the Modification to the sign?

I ordered 100 business cards today. I took advantage of a promo so cost was for S&H only :D.

Here's what I went with (followed ishi's advice regarding simplification).

87818898.jpg

Please put me on the list for an e-mail.

I have seen this one as a VICTIM DISARMAMENT ZONE

spc :)

Sent the email.

If everyone is interested in this sign check these business cards out:

>>>Publisher 2002 format<<<
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

>>>Adobe PDF<<<
Link Removed
Link Removed

Myself and some others on KSCCW.COM put these together and they have been featured in the Kansas news. the rev1 versions have a softer message.

I like the business cards Tux..TNX! To make it a little more "generic" for the rest of us that don't reside in Kansas, any chance os changing it to say maybe "Honest citizen" or U.S. Citizen something along that line..

Last edited:
Hey everyone, with takurpiks' permission I have made available the busted buster sign on my website. You can simply click on the link below to retrieve:

Link Removed

I like the business cards Tux..TNX! To make it a little more "generic" for the rest of us that don't reside in Kansas, any chance os changing it to say maybe "Honest citizen" or U.S. Citizen something along that line..

You bet let me see what I can do. I will post here what I come up with for concensus approval.

Some things to ponder:

do all states require state and federal criminal history checks?
do all states maintain finger print records on licnesees?
do all states require training on both the use of a firearm and the laws associated with the responsibility?

anyone have any information or ideas on the above questions?

Thanks All!

Last edited:
I don't think they do. When I had one in AL about 7 years ago I just filled out an application and sent it to the sheriff. I would think they did a background check, but no finger prints or safety course. This may have changed, however.

How about instead of listing qualification points that can vary from state to state I list some points for why concealed carry is a benefit for all?

There are alot of reasons why concealed carry is a benefit to everyone. Here are some off the top of my head in no particular order. Please feel free to add yours to the list. When I get 20 to 30 I'll put them up in a poll for everyone to choose which ones go on the card.

- allows me to protect my family, friends, & strangers when necessary.
- provides a deterent to crime by keeping the criminals guessing who is armed.
- makes for a more polite society.
- concealed carry has contributed to the overall decrease of violent crime.
- makes the weak and the strong equals.

Tux

- You know we are not the dregs of society. Do you know that about your other patrons?

-CCW holders = Safer businesses

-National chains agree we are safe, what are your concerns

- 30 million + LEGAL gun owners in America .... need I say more?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back