buds gunstore online

Cotillion

I was wondering if any members on here use buds, and if so have you ever tried their layaway? Looks like a pretty cool deal for the non rich like myself but I think it says money order or check only for layaway which is lame! Any input? P.s Walmart bringing back layaway for Xmas rocks!

Just bought my new Kahr CM9 from Bud's. Great price, availability of accessories, service and very quick delivery to my local FFL. Can't tell you anything about their layaway plan. Just couldn't wait that long. I have a GE Money account and used their same as cash option to get Bud's advertised cash pricing. But you got pay it off within 25 days. Hope this helps.

Awesome thanks for the responses. I'm trying to squeeze 2 guns in before Christmas, 1 will be my Xmas present and the other will be the one I secretly send 75 a week off for :p

I dont know anything about Bud's,But I use [email protected] all the time Excellent Guy o buy from,and work with. He also has a nice Layaway plan. Give him a look. It cant hurt to look elsewhere before you buy..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back