Breitbart coroner tech dead

Tucker's Mom

Death of L.A. County coroner technician fires up conspiracy theorists

A tech who worked on Breitbart's autopsy dies suddenly under suspiscious circumstances.

Nothing to see. Keep moving.

Link Removed

Hmmmm... a healthy guy, all of a sudden gets sick and dies quickly thereafter. In a twist of fate, this guy also happened to work on the Breitbart autopsy. Naw, nothing to look at. Let's all just ignore it. Sounds to me like Vladimir Putin was in town and slipped him some radioactive toxins.

I hope you know that nothing will ever come out of the "investigation" they're supposedly doing.

This game is rigged.

MilShooter

Hmmmm... a healthy guy, all of a sudden gets sick and dies quickly thereafter. In a twist of fate, this guy also happened to work on the Breitbart autopsy. Naw, nothing to look at. Let's all just ignore it. Sounds to me like Vladimir Putin was in town and slipped him some radioactive toxins.

I hope you know that nothing will ever come out of the "investigation" they're supposedly doing.

This game is rigged.

MilShooter

Not a radioactive toxin; that would be too easily detected. More likely the toxin from the castor bean that was used to kill a Soviet defector in London years ago.
Cornell University Department of Animal Science

Of course, ricin takes a few days, so that probably was not it, either.

Not a radioactive toxin; that would be too easily detected. More likely the toxin from the castor bean that was used to kill a Soviet defector in London years ago.
Cornell University Department of Animal Science

Of course, ricin takes a few days, so that probably was not it, either.

I don't mean to contradict you, but your information is wrong if you are referring-to Alexander Litvinenko.

Actually, the poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko in London was by a radioactive compound known as Polonium-210. Russia is the world's only producer of Polonium-210 in its reactors (actually, 97% is produced by Russia - the remainder is created in nuclear reactors built by the Russians). Surprisingly, all of it is bought by companies in the US. Litvinenko died of acute radiation poisoning. His autopsy showed that his tissues contained more than 5 times a lethal dose of Polonium-210. In fact, the police were able to follow trails of the radioactive element as it came into the country and finally into a beverage drunk by Litvinenko. There are still many suspects who might have "done the deed", but my money is on Andrei Lugovoy. The British tried to extradite him, but Russia refused. He remains free in Russia.

There is an excellent and well-referenced book about the whole affair. The book is "Link Removed" and it was written by Alan A. Cowell. I was one of a group of reviewers of the book, testing its veracity and notes (appendices), before it was published.

MilShooter

It was actually a Bulgarian, not a Soviet, defector that I was thinking about:
In 1978, the Bulgarian dissident Georgi Markov was assassinated by Bulgarian secret police who surreptitiously 'shot' him on a London street with a modified umbrella using compressed gas to fire a tiny pellet contaminated with ricin into his leg. He died in a hospital a few days later; his body was passed to a special poison branch of the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) that discovered the pellet during an autopsy. The prime suspects were the Bulgarian secret police: Georgi Markov had defected from Bulgaria some years previously and had subsequently written books and made radio broadcasts which were highly critical of the Bulgarian communist regime. However, it was believed at the time that Bulgaria would not have been able to produce the pellet, and it was also believed that the KGB had supplied it. The KGB denied any involvement although high-profile KGB defectors Oleg Kalugin and Oleg Gordievsky have since confirmed the KGB's involvement. Earlier, Soviet dissident Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn also suffered (but survived) ricin-like symptoms after a 1971 encounter with KGB agents.

It was actually a Bulgarian, not a Soviet, defector that I was thinking about:

Ah, I had forgotten about him. You are correct; he was Bulgarian and the "umbrella shooting" was the subject of discussion amongst my group of friends still involved in tradecraft at the time.

Thanks for reminding me about Markov.

MilShooter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back