Blaming the gun, within 24 hours, as usual

Like vultures after a lion kills, pathetic people led by the most pathetic at 1600, just love to eat off the carcasses of the killed. They did this with little children at Sandy Hook and even "roped in" these pathetic parents who hustled off to DC to testify etal. Now with these fellow Charlestonians hardly cold, this pathetic 1600 resident has to fear monger with gun control. This nutcase (yes he hates but he was a nutcase first), I believe, had a licensed firearm that his grandfather (?) purchased for him--tell me where gun control even enters into the equation. If the gun was illegal, then gun control is less of an issue--illegal is illegal--pass all the laws you want, it will always be illegal--what is not understood by these ignoramuses? If they had guts they would say what they really mean---GUN CONFISCATION--ALL GUNS--PERIOD/END OF STORY.Then only this embarrassment of a federal government (g-d I hate this government--love the country--hate the pigs in DC), the street thugs, and the criminals would have guns. The government can then do whatever they want, the street thugs can do whatever they want and the criminals could do whatever they want. I AM NOT A SHEEP. SOMEONE WILL GO TO HELL BEFORE I GO TO HEAVEN.

Based on Charleston shooting: Dylann Roof called for a race war - CNN.com:

One key part of this horrific scheme -- the weapon -- came in April, when Roof bought a .45-caliber handgun at a Charleston gun store, the two law enforcement officials told Perez and Bruer from CNN, the first network to report this development. His grandfather says that Roof was given "birthday money" and that the family didn't know what Roof did with it.

From what Johnson heard, the gunman reloaded five times. Six women died at the scene, as did two men -- with a third, the Rev. Daniel Simmons Sr., passing away later during surgery. Johnson said her friend played dead, lying in the blood of her slain son.

What's the difference between the people with a SC concealed firearms permit and the people without one in this photo of a SC DMV office?

Link Removed

Nothing! because none of them are allowed to be armed while in a government office.

How about the people in this south Carolina bar? Same thing - no one is legally carrying concealed.

roadhouse3-644x585.jpg

Now move both those locations to New York. The people with cc permits can then be armed for self defense.

Do people who take self defense courses in South Carolina get a step by step instruction starting with "step 1 - go get your gun in your car...."

What's the difference between the people with a SC concealed firearms permit and the people without one in this photo of a SC DMV office?

Nothing! because none of them are allowed to be armed while in a government office.

How about the people in this south Carolina bar? Same thing - no one is legally carrying concealed.

Now move both those locations to New York. The people with cc permits can then be armed for self defense.

Do people who take self defense courses in South Carolina get a step by step instruction starting with "step 1 - go get your gun in your car...."

Once again, the prisoner bragging about how good the food is on the inside....

B1083_TheMostPotentWeaponInTheHandsOfTheOppressorIsTheMindOfOppressed.png

My letter to the editor of my local newspaper (Whidbey News Times). We'll see if it gets printing, but I'm not holding my breath....:mad:

Dear Editor,

When will enough be enough? We are all horrified when we hear news such as the church massacre in Charleston, SC. Within 24 hours of the shooting, President Obama says, "We do know that once again, innocent people were killed in part because someone who wanted to inflict harm had no trouble getting their hands on a gun," Obama said at the White House. "At some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this kind of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries. It doesn't happen in other places with this kind of frequency. It is in our power to do something about it."

1. Dylan Roof – the shooter – purchased the handgun from a licensed dealer in April, after passing the background check required by law.

2. Dylan Roof illegally carried the firearm violating the South Carolina state law which requires a state issued permit to carry a loaded handgun in public.

3. Dylan Roof illegally carried the firearm in a church violating the South Carolina state law which makes it illegal to do so (even with a permit) unless specific permission is obtained from church leadership.

4. Dylan Roof illegally carried the firearm within 1000’ of the school across the street from the church in violation of the Federal Gun Free School Zone Act.

5. Dylan Roof had both the time and the opportunity to reload the firearm 5 times during the shooting.

Again, I must ask, when will enough be enough? The background check requirement did not stop Dylan Roof. The numerous laws against carrying the firearm did not stop Dylan Roof. These laws have been proven time and again to not work. But what is particularly disturbing is point #5. Why did Dylan Roof have enough time and opportunity to reload the firearm 5 times during the shooting? The answer is because it was virtually impossible for any of the victims to legally possess a firearm of their own to defend themselves with.

THAT FACT is what most mass shootings have in common – the unwillingness and the laws against the victims being able to defend themselves. Don’t get me wrong, there is one person responsible for this horrible crime – Dylan Roof. No other person (and no object such as the gun) is responsible except for Dylan Roof. But, when will enough be enough? When will we stop trying to make it more illegal and more socially unacceptable for good people to be able to possess the means to protect themselves from evil people like Dylan Roof?

It's the left's version of the blood libel... although these days, I'm sure a considerable number of leftists blame guns AND Jews... because.

My letter to the editor of my local newspaper (Whidbey News Times). We'll see if it gets printing, but I'm not holding my breath....:mad:

Dear Editor,

When will enough be enough? We are all horrified when we hear news such as the church massacre in Charleston, SC. Within 24 hours of the shooting, President Obama says, "We do know that once again, innocent people were killed in part because someone who wanted to inflict harm had no trouble getting their hands on a gun," Obama said at the White House. "At some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this kind of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries. It doesn't happen in other places with this kind of frequency. It is in our power to do something about it."

1. Dylan Roof – the shooter – purchased the handgun from a licensed dealer in April, after passing the background check required by law.

2. Dylan Roof illegally carried the firearm violating the South Carolina state law which requires a state issued permit to carry a loaded handgun in public.

3. Dylan Roof illegally carried the firearm in a church violating the South Carolina state law which makes it illegal to do so (even with a permit) unless specific permission is obtained from church leadership.

4. Dylan Roof illegally carried the firearm within 1000’ of the school across the street from the church in violation of the Federal Gun Free School Zone Act.

5. Dylan Roof had both the time and the opportunity to reload the firearm 5 times during the shooting.

Again, I must ask, when will enough be enough? The background check requirement did not stop Dylan Roof. The numerous laws against carrying the firearm did not stop Dylan Roof. These laws have been proven time and again to not work. But what is particularly disturbing is point #5. Why did Dylan Roof have enough time and opportunity to reload the firearm 5 times during the shooting? The answer is because it was virtually impossible for any of the victims to legally possess a firearm of their own to defend themselves with.

THAT FACT is what most mass shootings have in common – the unwillingness and the laws against the victims being able to defend themselves. Don’t get me wrong, there is one person responsible for this horrible crime – Dylan Roof. No other person (and no object such as the gun) is responsible except for Dylan Roof. But, when will enough be enough? When will we stop trying to make it more illegal and more socially unacceptable for good people to be able to possess the means to protect themselves from evil people like Dylan Roof?

Well written - let's hope it gets printed. I've made your argument about point #5 with several people who simply don't get that no one other than yourself can be responsible for your self-defense. That doesn't mean everyone needs to be armed all the time in every place, but it does mean that those who chose to be armed for self defense should be allowed to do so unless shown to be unqualified to be trusted with a firearm.

And thank you for making the case for allowing people to carry for self-defense without using the "gun-free zone" argument.

Navy. I couldn't have stated it any better. Without your objection, I plan on sending the same letter to the Providence Journal!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using USA Carry mobile app

If a gnat farts, Obama feels the necessity to get on the TV and make a comment. And, he will certainly spin it to some negative attack on guns, or conservatives. My advise to Obama, just shut the p and go away. We don't care what you think!

So the answer is to get on the bully pulpit and command more gun laws because this BG didn't obey multiple gun laws already established? What a moron POTUS is.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So the answer is to get on the bully pulpit and command more gun laws because this BG didn't obey multiple gun laws already established? What a moron POTUS is.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Exactly. But let's hope the NRA doesn't fall into a similar illogical crevasse by blaming the shooting on a "gun free zone." It is true that no one was armed in the church and thus no one was able to defend themselves from the attack, but it was not a "gun free zone" other than by individual choice. The scum had no way of knowing whether anyone else was armed and thus we have another example that disproves the gun free mantra.

And even in places like a bar or restaurant serving alcohol, or a doctor's office, or dentist's office, or chiropractor's office, or a hospital, or your local government's office where guns are prohibited by South Carolina law (unlike in New York where we have no such nonsense), a potential shooter can't logically conclude no one else will be armed. After all, he intends to ignore the law, what would lead him to believe no one else would

SC treats it licensed concealed carry holders like children with a long list of prohibited places. SC prohibits carry in churches, public buildings, medical offices, and "establishment licensed for on-premises consumption of alcohol". New York has no such nonsense.

I could have go to a doctor's appointment, have dinner in a bar, go to my town board meeting, then to a church service while carrying concealed. Do that in SC and you have committed a felony and three misdemeanors.

And NY state doesn't? Explain again to me why NY thinks that a bayonet mount on a firearm is so bad and why a 30 round mag is worse than a 10 round mag or why an "assault rifle" is such a bad thing to start with.

And I guess that NYC thinks all the rest of NY state is immature as your NY state permit is worthless in NYC.

Exactly. But let's hope the NRA doesn't fall into a similar illogical crevasse by blaming the shooting on a "gun free zone." It is true that no one was armed in the church and thus no one was able to defend themselves from the attack, but it was not a "gun free zone" other than by individual choice. The scum had no way of knowing whether anyone else was armed and thus we have another example that disproves the gun free mantra.

And even in places like a bar or restaurant serving alcohol, or a doctor's office, or dentist's office, or chiropractor's office, or a hospital, or your local government's office where guns are prohibited by South Carolina law (unlike in New York where we have no such nonsense), a potential shooter can't logically conclude no one else will be armed. After all, he intends to ignore the law, what would lead him to believe no one else would

You seem to think highly of your state. You know, the one that doesn't honor any other state's carry permit. As a NY resident and permit holder, you are welcome to carry openly or concealed in my state, TN. As a TN resident and permit holder, I am prohibited from possession of a handgun in NY.

As an out-of-state visitor, you are welcome to train at the numerous outfits we have in TN, such as Tactical Response. None of these instructors will train you in your home state due to its gun laws. These are the same instructors that recently held a fighting pistol class in Sacramento, CA. Yep, NY is worse than CA.

And NY state doesn't?

You seem to think highly of your state.

You guys are wasting your bandwidth....nogods loves the prison food New York is serving up to him because he has "work release" permit, you know because he is above all those " irresponsible immature people" that can legally carry guns in most of the other 49 states but aren't "good enough" to carry in New York.

All Mass Murders are Idiots and Cowards; they attack Churches, Schools, and Theaters anywhere they know most likely people are not armed.

All it takes is One Armed Citizen to stop them “it is the only way to stop an Idiot”.

I checked the 2013 FBI statistics they show out of the 3005 Whites killed, 2509 were killed by Whites, 409 were killed by Blacks.

Out of the 2491 Blacks killed 2245 were killed by Blacks, and 189 killed by Whites.

Someone needs to let Obama know (evidently he can’t do the math), it isn’t a White on Black problem we have in the United States considering 13.2% of the American population is African American, and they are 45.3% of the murder victims and 49.5% of the murders.

Also someone needs to tell our Dear Leader America isn’t a Democracy, (We Are a Republic).

And NY state doesn't? Explain again to me why NY thinks that a bayonet mount on a firearm is so bad and why a 30 round mag is worse than a 10 round mag or why an "assault rifle" is such a bad thing to start with.

And I guess that NYC thinks all the rest of NY state is immature as your NY state permit is worthless in NYC.

First, I don't live in NYC. Second, NYC is less than 500 sq miles, NYS is 55,000 sq miles. So there is less than one-tenth of one percent of NYS that is a problem.

Second, the issue is possession of a handgun for self defense. What good is a handgun if you have to leave it in your car while you go about your business? I'd rather have 7 rounds at my side than 30 in the car. What about you?

Third, do you really think the reason no one in that SC church was able to defend themselves because they couldn't have a bayonet on their handgun?

It amazes me how many people love to complain about the gun laws of a state they don't live in when their own state has much more restrictive gun laws and treats their gun owners like children. Delusional.

Outside of the pseudo "journalists" and other media, does anybody really listen to what obama has to say?

Not me!

Outside of the pseudo "journalists" and other media, does anybody really listen to what obama has to say?

Not me!

Democrats, which would be half of the country, including gun-owning Democrats. There are also weak Republicans. Ignorance is NOT bliss in this case.

Howdy,

OMG!!! What a fxxked up pissing match this thread has turned into.

Anywho............

What a sad, sad incident that led to the shooting death of innocent people by a hate filled young man.

Keep the victim's families in you thoughts and prayers.

Paul

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back