blackhawk serpa.

aj's 40 cal

can anyone tell me how to switch out the belt loop part of the holster for the paddle? for some reason i cant figure how to attach the paddle. thank you!!!

can anyone tell me how to switch out the belt loop part of the holster for the paddle? for some reason i cant figure how to attach the paddle. thank you!!!

There's three screws on the back. Remove the screws and swap out the belt loop for the paddle. You may want to use the "blue" Loctite or similar thread lock to reduce the chance of the screws coming out.

Hope this helps.

gf

I found that the hook on the paddle made it more difficult to remove the holster and that the two hooks that came in the small plastic bag when attached, worked better than that hook. I carefully cut off the paddle hook and filed the area smooth. I now use the two hooks to secure under my belt and the whole system works great. The holster stays secure but if I need to remove it I just twist and rotate the holster and angle it up from the front side and it comes off quite easily.

You can adjust the forward or rearward cant of the holster by using the other slots on the paddle mount. I like the paddle better than the belt loop mount. I also liked the hooks to hold it in place.
I have been using my DeSantis leather thumb-break more often as it sits closer to my side. Serpa works good for winter carry.

Peace..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back