Black Panther Death Threat... Against You?

Good luck with that BPs. After you shot me, my black wife will be on TV talking about it. See how that goes for you.

Good luck with that BPs. After you shot me, my black wife will be on TV talking about it. See how that goes for you.
The truth is that MSNBC would:
1. Not cover anything she said.
2. Declare that she wasn't Black.
3. All of the above.

It's like the Mohammed cartoons. A few are complicit. Most are just COWARDS.

It seems to me that putting a "public contract" on someone is beyond stupid. Gives the appearance of the "little man's syndrome." Or, similar to someone screaming they are going to kill themselves, but just want the attention that they crave. I think someone just wants to get their "name" out there along with Al, Jess, and everyone else who is out in the public spotlight at the moment. Does that make what they are doing right? Course not. Now, think about this, had it been a true "hit," wouldn't they have been successful? I mean look at the mob/mafia - they make it happen, don't advertise it so publically, etc.

Having said that, given that Zimmerman is due to be released on bond with monitoring, no gun and no drugs - one question comes to mind - is the no gun provision only for him? Can his wife have one? I have yet to see details with regards to that and maybe it should seem obvious, but to me it is not. I am a stickler for rules and wonder if it is a no gun provision for him or the household? Anyone know?

Thank you Outlaw!

E mail sent.
I doubt that it will do any good though.

You're now the fourth member in the very short list of people with courage.

And you're probably right, there seems to be a serious "hands off" attitude amongst the public about this issue. But thank you anyway.

With all respect to you.
Mark

You're now the fourth member in the very short list of people with courage.

And you're probably right, there seems to be a serious "hands off" attitude amongst the public about this issue. But thank you anyway.

With all respect to you.
Mark

I would send an email but have found that legislators in states other than my own, generally do not care how I feel about a particular situation in their voting area. Any thoughts on that? If you think it would help, then by all means I will prepare an email or even call their office.

Defend yourself against an assault with your concealed carry weapon, and if the New Black Panthers don't approve, then they could publish a wanted dead-or-alive poster with your name on it, and you and your family have to go into hiding.
Regardless if Zimmerman is guilty or innocent, don't let what the blank panthers have done be ignored as a media stunt.
Saying "Wanted Dead" and offering $10,000 is soliciting murder and is against Florida statute 777.042. (Source cited at bottom)
The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups, says on its website that the new black panther party... is "virulently racist," advocating violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement.
Stand up for yourself and all other concealed-carry folks.

I don't go around looking for trouble, but I'll be damned if I ever allow 'anyone' to victimize me or a loved one without putting up a fight.

The Black Panthers and all other hate groups can kiss my pasty a$$ as far as I'm concerned.

When you listen to these guys (Rev. Al & Jessy) speak its painfully obvious that their not very well educated & certainly crying out discrimination.
Well, I for one feel its about time we common folk call it like we see it. From my point of view its considered "REVERSE DISCRIMINATION" !
Almost every time a person of color is involved in a live & death confrontation of a questionable nature rest assured, the naacp will be heard crying out.
Don't get me wrong, I have quiet a few good friends of color that feel the same on some of their protests & carrying on that these guys have been known to conjure up. Not for nothing, but I think their motivating the media with all this discriminating crap & selling it to the public ! JMOP

Email sent. It may or may not do any good but it is always worth a shot. Unfortunately this case has been handled wrong on everyone's part (in the news) and it just causes the crazies on the outer edge to loose their minds and start running at the mouth. Hopefully, if the BPs follow thru, there will be enough evidence thru the media to put them all away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back